• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interesting news article

Kryo

Pyro first, smoke second
AP Newswire -- An anonymous senior US Postal official has reportedly confirmed of a secret cross-country operation to deliver 'payloads' at unsuspecting US Citizens. In what is being called 'Operation: Black Diamond' sources confirm a M.I.R.V, Multiple Independent Rolled Vessels, has been launched from somewhere in the Midwest and has spread out across the country. As to where and what kind of destruction is possible with this homeland security threat is unknown at this time.

%#@^) -- &^**) -- &)^$! -- #^#&! -- *^!^$ -- $%$)& -- !$)$*

innocent.gif
-
innocent.gif
-
innocent.gif

LOL! I always thought it was Multiple Independent Rolled Vitolas.

I guess the reporter got the acronym wrong then. :sign:

Edit: I wasnt going to post this until today.. but given the obvious lack of decoding efforts and interest it was a good thing to show that article early. :p

I didn't think you wanted the locations given away but if you do then here you go:
Highlight the empty space to see the locations if you're curious. :p

Mansfield, CT.
Pittstown, NJ.
Rochester, NY.
Stewartstown, PA
Plainfield, IN
Ponchatoula, LA.
Layton, UT.

:0

Gah... another rat bastard... Doesnt matter though... by the time people read that list they gonna be craters anyway.
woohoo.gif

DAMN DAMN DAMN, I just put new numbers on the mailbox and finally had some grass starting to grow around it again. Now this happens and I have to start all over again. You'll pay and pay dearly, mark my words! :0

Ummm Puro... That was the opening round. ;) At least 2 targets are still on my list but because of lack of coordinates they are on hold until they update their profile.

Ok... from the bomb responces, note to self, no more faux articles or fun write ups against bomb targets. Clearly half my victims didnt get this thread. :p

Kryo said:
Ok... from the bomb responces, note to self, no more faux articles or fun write ups against bomb targets. Clearly half my victims didnt get this thread. :p
It was a nicely done thread too. I definately had fun with the old bombing thread. Good job bro!

Emo

Kryo said:
Perhaps a post in The Lobby would have been more appropriate? Just seems like things in there get read more.

Dave ;)

BTW, I didn't notice any Illinois addresses in there... ???

:sign: