• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Into the bunker boys

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
It has been officially confirmed that ICBM'S are striking Internationally.
I was sitting on the back porch this morning enjoying the sun with a coffee when I heard what I thought was a plane but turned out to be a ICBM and it made a direct hit on my front door, the neighbours are picking up pieces of the door from their front lawns as I write and my ears are still ringing from the explosion.

And to the culprit, Austen ( Set In Stone ) I am truly humbled by your my friend. The sticks encased in the what is left of the missile that struck are as good as a man can ask for, all will be fired up in the next couple of weeks.

Thankyou my friend, this good deed will not go unpunished.

Shaun.

I cannot confirm,nor deny if this bomb was related to the on-going massacre.

A lot of newbies run around over here all hocked up on Mt. Dew and pixie sticks! It's like a mad house... bouncing around screaming,spraying foam, PVC pipe everywhere, welding boxes... :rolleyes: They may be turning on their own like when the guys tripped out on acid after they ate 'Agent Orange' in the movie "Jacob's Ladder". . . . Or maybe it is just one brother reaching out to another ? Either way, enjoy :p