• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Intro

cigarathon123$

Hi folks. New here. I smoke cigars with the philosophy of 1,000 bad cigars does not make up for a great cigar. So, I smoke sticks that I can only afford once a month. I like milder cigars but the the right full bodied smoke after a heavy meal is a pleasure too. Here is my top smoke on the planet, Cuban Monte Christo A. Bar none finest cigar. Number 2 is Monte Christo, you guessed it, number two Cuban, of course. Number three is Diamond Crown Stanford's 90th. Yes. I have smoked all three and have a full box of Stanford's 90th with the original leather covered box. The Carlin commemorative I am sure is well aged at this point. It is smooth as silk, but lacks a little complexity I have come accustomed to. I recently found these at an estate sale with some Cuban Cohibas. Yes, the ring is right. Can't wait for a nice hatch on the river to try this one out. Hope this fits the bill as my intro.

Welcome from Dallas Texas. You have good taste in cigars. Enjoy yourself here.

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. The many opinions of cigars are just like the many kinds of cigars. Everyone has a style of smoking or a kind of cigar that pleases their palate. Let alone how imbibing in good spirits might augment the pleasure. It's all about a well toasted foot and a slow smooth draw.