• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction!

Pyre

Back with a vengeance
Hello!

Like many others, I always enjoyed a good cigar. About a month ago is when I made the plunge and bought my first humidor. I've been trying a lot of different cigars lately and found a few that I like. Now I'm in the middle of building a larger humidor for myself.

I'm the kind of person that wants to know all there is to know about my hobbies. So I've been doing a lot of reading and browsing the web and came across this site. I've never done a cigar pass before, but it sounds awesome! I don't expect to be involved in any soon, since I'm a brand new member and no one has any reason to trust me.

So, I'll be lurking around. If any established members would like to trade a few, I'll send first. I've read that's a good way to build up a good reputation when you're new.

Thanks!
Pyre

Welcome, "Newbie Sampler" thread will get things going, it is a pinned thread. Build a big one, you'll need it.

Welcome to CP from PA!

Welcome

You came to the right place! Have a seat - smoke 'em if you got 'em. :thumbs:

And most of all - ENJOY!!! ;)

Welcome to CP and remember to put your addy in your profile. Good things sometimes happen to those who do. ;)

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here :)

Be sure and check out the Newbie Samper Trade Thread in the Buy/Sell forum ;)

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome. You all seem like a very friendly bunch :)

Looking forward to my time spent here.

Welcome to CP. One word of advice - do a search here and read up on "coolidors"! :laugh:

Welcome aboard, I am like you in that I like to know all that I can about my hobbies. There is a lot of good information here to soak up. Enjoy your stay.

Brandon

Alright! I signed up for my first Newbie Sampler Trade. Should be fun.

And yeah, I'm building a "coolerdor". I have a big ol cooler I'm not using. I ordered some humidification beads today. Currently testing a new hygrometer overnight, and can buy old cedar cigar boxes whenever. So the wheels are turning! Soon as I get that going, I'd like to buy a box or two of my current favs and start building a little collection.

Well, I have more reading to do!