• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction

martinman

Hi Everyone,

I've been hanging around for about a month now, and thought I would introduce myself. I've received quite a bit of help from everyone here regarding humidors, etc. So, I'll be around here alot more often, and hopefully can contribute in some way too. Where to start.. hmm. Well, I'm about as green as they come :). I've been enjoying cigars for about the last year or so. If I told you what I smoked, you'd probably make me stand in the corner for a while, so I won't go there :laugh: . Actually, you probably guessed it.. flavored. Truth be told, every now and then they're ok (drew estates white sage are pretty nice with a New Castle). As you can probably imagine, I've come to broaden my taste. My recent trade with golfgar has definetly given me many choices - he hooked me up for sure. I'm looking forward to another newbie trade to stock my new humi too. Anyway, you'll be seeing alot more of me!

thanks!
mm

martinman said:
Hi Everyone,

I've been hanging around for about a month now, and thought I would introduce myself. I've received quite a bit of help from everyone here regarding humidors, etc. So, I'll be around here alot more often, and hopefully can contribute in some way too. Where to start.. hmm. Well, I'm about as green as they come :). I've been enjoying cigars for about the last year or so. If I told you what I smoked, you'd probably make me stand in the corner for a while, so I won't go there :laugh: . Actually, you probably guessed it.. flavored. Truth be told, every now and then they're ok (drew estates white sage are pretty nice with a New Castle). As you can probably imagine, I've come to broaden my taste. My recent trade with golfgar has definetly given me many choices - he hooked me up for sure. I'm looking forward to another newbie trade to stock my new humi too. Anyway, you'll be seeing alot more of me!

thanks!
mm
[snapback]186235[/snapback]​

I presume you're talking about a newbie sampler trade. Note you aren't restricted to just one of those!

Also, welcome!

Welcome to CP from PA!