• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introduction

Magnaflux777

Hello folks,
New member here saying hello from Arizona. I have enjoyed cigars for around 20 years now. Very informative site and a lot of very knowledgeable members. Thanks to all.

Welcome ... also from Arizona. What part of the state are you in?

Aloha, from an American in the Netherlands.

Welcome from Northeast ohio!

Love the handle! Welding?

Toyed with moving to Prescott 10 years ago. Loved it!

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. Was reading about the next Habanos price hike which i believe is in April. Its incredible how much Cuban cigars have went up in the last 2 to 3 years. I remember buying Cohiba Behike 52 for about $25 in 2014 and an Esplendido was about $33.. Those were the days. Lately ive been buying a lot of cheaper Cubans such as Vegueros, Quintero etc to stock up. Did buy a box of H.upmann half corona that i got for a good price and cant wait to smoke one.

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. Was reading about the next Habanos price hike which i believe is in April. Its incredible how much Cuban cigars have went up in the last 2 to 3 years. I remember buying Cohiba Behike 52 for about $25 in 2014 and an Esplendido was about $33.. Those were the days. Lately ive been buying a lot of cheaper Cubans such as Vegueros, Quintero etc to stock up. Did buy a box of H.upmann half corona that i got for a good price and cant wait to smoke one.
Very jealous about 2014 times. Also welcome

i read that wrong first thinking you could buy cohiba behike 52 for 25 dollers. was about extort you from those contacts xD.
english now first language.
and welcome