• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Investment Contest Pool

switters

Clinging to my guns!
Investopedia.com has a stock market game that is set up like a fantasy sports league. After setting up your free account you are given $100,000 of virtual cash to invest as you please.

I thought it might be fun to set up a private CP stock trading game. If anyone is interested in participating please post in this thread and let me know.

I was thinking that we could make it a 3 premium stick buy in and we would run the contest for 4 weeks.

The person whom has accumulated the most wealth by the end of the contest would receive 66% of the the pool.

The person whom has accumulated the second most wealth by the end of the contest would receive 33% of the pool

The person whom has accumulated the third most wealth by the end of the contest would receive the remaining 1%

You can join as many games as you like on the site and. I suggest that if you are interested that you go ahead and set up your username and join one of ongoing games so you can get a feel for how it works.

- Jason

I have a better idea. We should select 3 of our best and just send them to Neal.

to add: I like the idea, though.