• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IPCPR Report

tmoney2007

My roommate is at IPCPR and I'm getting some updates of interesting things that he is seeing.

I know we have members there and I'm sure everyone would love to have an inside line on what is coming out and what is good/bad/ugly...

Nosotros by Illusione - Teamup with Drew and Dion

Oscuro My Father

Oscuro Casa Magna

This might not be all brand new info, but if we can get some hands on reviews, I think it could be very interesting.

It was a very good day. Saw some old friends and made some new friends. Tried a couple of the new Arganese, very nice CL3 and double wrapper. Tried the new Cain Maduro with Sam Leccia. Very nice smoke. Tomorrow night is a herf with Pete Johnson, Jose Blanco from La Aurora and Dion from Illusione. Should be a blast. And spen part of the day with Isy - Uptown Isy, and Christian - EricDriscoll. Also spent a lot of time with Gene Arganese. A great day and not over yet.

Here are a few pix

andyandCarlito.jpg

andyandsaml.jpg

GeneArganese.jpg

Hey Andy, tell Mr. Agranese that I went back to my B$M today and told those asshats to stop spreading baseless rumors. I'm so pissed about that.

Doc.

Thanks for sharing the pics Andy! What did you think about the Cain Maduro?

I look forward to Pics of the herf tomorrow!

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,

here is the link to the photos from your thread: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41308435@N03/

so we can consolidate.

The LFD perfecto habano and double press look interesting. Any other info on those?

edit: The perfecto habano is the same as the one from the perfecto collection box and the double press uses the wrapper from the salamon. Lito must've had a bunch of that wrapper to put it on all those SE smokes and now this.

Brian,

here is the link to the photos from your thread: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41308435@N03/

so we can consolidate.

The LFD perfecto habano and double press look interesting. Any other info on those?

edit: The perfecto habano is the same as the one from the perfecto collection box and the double press uses the wrapper from the salamon. Lito must've had a bunch of that wrapper to put it on all those SE smokes and now this.

Good idea!

I have yet to try a LFD Salamon, so I look forward to trying the double press.

thanks,

Brian

Photos have been added to the link. It looks like they will be adding pics on a daily basis.

2009 IPCPR

Thanks,

Brian

edit to fix link

Padron 45th should run $25 before state taxes.

Apparently they are going to do a limited run, and change up the blend every year for the next 5 years.

Keep the Updates coming Andy. Looking forward to more pics.

It was a very good day. Saw some old friends and made some new friends. Tried a couple of the new Arganese, very nice CL3 and double wrapper. Tried the new Cain Maduro with Sam Leccia. Very nice smoke. Tomorrow night is a herf with Pete Johnson, Jose Blanco from La Aurora and Dion from Illusione. Should be a blast. And spen part of the day with Isy - Uptown Isy, and Christian - EricDriscoll. Also spent a lot of time with Gene Arganese. A great day and not over yet.

Here are a few pix

andyandCarlito.jpg

andyandsaml.jpg

GeneArganese.jpg

Today was awesome. We had a blast last night. I introduce a couple of guys to Carlito at the after party last night and Carlito put an Opus Robusto Maduro in my pocket. Blew me away. Here are a couple of high lights from today.

AndyandDonCarlos.jpg

Don Carlos
AOlivaJ.jpg

Joey Oliva with Jae and me
BigJakeTat.jpg

Big Jake and Pete
Pepin.jpg

Don Pepin Dancing
bore.jpg

Jake2.jpg

padilla.jpg

Padilla

Today was awesome. We had a blast last night. I introduce a couple of guys to Carlito at the after party last night and Carlito put an Opus Robusto Maduro in my pocket. Blew me away. Here are a couple of high lights from today.

Is that an Opus Robusto Maduro in your pocket or are you just glad to see him? :)

John

I have to tell you that there are some incredible smokes coming out including a Sun Grown San Cristobal that kicks a$$, a new VSG tubo and many more on the horizon.

These are from the Cigar Press Party. Monday Night

CPressDinner.jpg

Isy lost it when Luis Tian the baseball legend "Lost Son of Havanna" (Boston Red Socks) showed up.
LuisTiant.jpg

http://www.2catzandadog.com/PetandDion.jpg
Our guest DJs Pete and Dion

Ying and Yang --- Joe and I getting ready to smoke BBMF and BBMF Maduro

YingandYang.jpg

YingandYang2.jpg

The Clip
YingandYangclip.jpg

The caps
YingandYangtops.jpg

The floor
BBMFMsmoke.jpg

And lit
More pix later

I have to tell you that there are some incredible smokes coming out including a Sun Grown San Cristobal that kicks a$$, a new VSG tubo and many more on the horizon.

These are from the Cigar Press Party. Monday Night

CPressDinner.jpg

Isy lost it when Luis Tian the baseball legend "Lost Son of Havanna" (Boston Red Socks) showed up.
LuisTiant.jpg

http://www.2catzandadog.com/PetandDion.jpg
Our guest DJs Pete and Dion

Ying and Yang --- Joe and I getting ready to smoke BBMF and BBMF Maduro

YingandYang.jpg

YingandYang2.jpg

The Clip
YingandYangclip.jpg

The caps
YingandYangtops.jpg

The floor
BBMFMsmoke.jpg

And lit
More pix later

Awesome Pics Andy!!

The new San Cristobals and Aroma de Cuba's are phenomenal as well.

Not to mention Padilla's new line, the Dominus, is pretty tasty, and the new LFD Double Press made my head spin in circles. :D