• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPhone Troubles

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Backed up the iPhone on my MacBook as I always do when I sync. Restored and all my recent backups are missing. The most recent available is May '09. WTF? I've googled, checked the mac forums, called Apple Support all with no luck. I can't believe at least the most recent backups aren't there somewhere. I found an app that looks promising called iphone backup extractor but it uses mono framework within X11 and I'm afraid it's way over my head. Wants me to open a terminal and I can't seem to figure it out. In almost two years I've never had a problem restoring from my last backup so I may have really screwed myself here because I will have lost tons of data that I can't get back .

I'm desperate and open to any and all suggestions.

Just part of the evil plan to make you buy the ITouchPhonePad for $1100 of course.

have you looked out http://www.pinstack.com ? its a great site that has expanded to support overprice paper weights. Sorry, apple hater here, but check them out, you may see something different that can help.