• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is anyone else geeked up for the start of NASCAR?

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I just read in an article that the drivers are actually having to lift in the corners at Daytona! Thank you NASCAR and Goodyear! I can't wait for another 36 races.

I wouldn't say I'm geeked up but I am looking forward to it :)

The kids around here use the term "geeked up" reffering to being cranked up ???

LOL, I actually picked up that phrase from Track Smack, a regular column on NASCAR.com!

I've never been able to get too excited about a bunch of good ol' boys running cars as fast as they can and making nothing but left turns.

I've been brought up in a racing family. My sister races IKF and soon to be racing legend cars. You can see both on her site @ FMF RACING
My step dad owned an IMCA modified dirt track car, my uncle and grandfather raced stock cars. My dad, grandfather, uncle and I all raced motorcross. So I guess you could say it's in the blood.

Shadow said:
I've never been able to get too excited about a bunch of good ol' boys running cars as fast as they can and making nothing but left turns.
I AGREE WITH SHADOW

FORMULA 1 AND CART IS WHERE ITS AT FOR ME :thumbs:

A buddy of mine used to tell a joke about Nascar drivers and Jesus belonging to the same club. Jesus was nailed to the cross and drivers nail their left foot down and run to practice.

He does a much better job then I, with sound effects and running in circles and everything but I'm sure you get the idea. ???

Shadow said:
That's good ole multimillionaires to you Shadow! LOL! I agree. I don't get too excited about the races. But then, it is an excuse to tailgate and I hear that the NASCAR tailgates are legendary. Possible Herf opportunity, no? Probably not, but a good thought nonetheless.

I myself am a big time NASCAR fanatic. I love the Super Speedways, short tracks and my favorite ones are the 1 mile tracks like Dover Downs (The Monster Mile). I'm going down to the Race today at Daytona and hopefully I'll hit 2 or 3 other tracks this year. Go Fast, Turn Left........ :D :thumbs: :p

DRIVE FAST, TAKE CHANCES

NASCAR is the best racing around although I am really pissed that Winston pulled out and now we have to call it the NEXTEL Cup :angry:

I guess I am a traditionalist.

Always an Earnhardt Fan: Long Live #3
Still an Earnhardt Fan: Little E continueing the legend

Am a Chevy guy! I have a Silverado 1500 ext. cab. 4x4

My favorites: 8 Little E
20 Stewart
48 Johnson

AND THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' WRONG WITH BEING A RED NECK...GITTY UP!!! :p

For what little attention I pay to NASCAR, I agree with Phat, I'm a Chevy/GM man(well, when it comes to domestic cars but y'all know I love those Jags!)
and I loved Dale #3 and I hope his son can beat Jeff Gordon :D

Oh and Phat, My brother and I have a 1978 3/4 4WD Chevy Silverado that we restored and my brother drives a 2003 Silverado dual wheel 1 1/2 ton extended cab!!!

Cat, those are both great trucks! :thumbs:

One day I want to restore an old pick-up from the 50-60's era. You know with the flared fenders and running boards. Really trick the thing out and put a really nice engine and load exhaust on it!