• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there a too cold in Winecoolidor?

rehrlich

Banned
My winecoolider has solved my heat problem, but how cold should i go? It seems both my coolers stay around 66. Is this ok?

Ditto
I have my temp set at 65 and it runs there all night and in the hottest part of the day the gauge says 67-68

Do any of you feel your cigars cold to the touch or the bags they are in?

Yes, sometimes, but I have not noticed a problem with the way they taste or smoke, so I don't care. Also, I tend to let my cigars sit out for an hour or two prior to smoking.

My basement always keeps them between 64-66*F.

With the active cooling, you're going to have that cold feeling from time to time. As long as the temp is fairly constant and they smoke well, that's all that counts.

I've been noticing that as well.

Yes, sometimes, but I have not noticed a problem with the way they taste or smoke, so I don't care. Also, I tend to let my cigars sit out for an hour or two prior to smoking.

My basement always keeps them between 64-66*F.

With the active cooling, you're going to have that cold feeling from time to time. As long as the temp is fairly constant and they smoke well, that's all that counts.

Thanks for the info everybody, they in fact do smoke fine. Certainly glad I am not the only one that noticed though.:thumbs: