• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there any doubt now

Gator

Congrads to OSU for a great season, again, and it will be no surprise to see them back in it again next year.

Congrads to LSU, and the SEC, 2 in a row for the best conference in college football :thumbs:

Les miles wears a hat to cover up the circumcision marks on his forehead

You're just mad cause Urban Meyer couldn't do his job right this year and repeat.....

SEC is easily the toughest/best college football conference. All others are kidding themselves.

I will say this about OSU: They are a young team, and with the 1st class coach and program they have, they will be right back in the thick of things next year. Yeah, i know you Bucks are disappointed, but being in the big game 2 years in a row is a testament to how strong your program is, you just happened to run into a LSU team that was just better this year.

You're just mad cause Urban Meyer couldn't do his job right this year and repeat.....

Billy Donavan better teach Oscar Meyer quickly how to win 'em back to back, or he's done, sorry SOB ;)

I will say this about OSU: They are a young team, and with the 1st class coach and program they have, they will be right back in the thick of things next year. Yeah, i know you Bucks are disappointed, but being in the big game 2 years in a row is a testament to how strong your program is, you just happened to run into a LSU team that was just better this year.

same thing was said last year. IMO I think osu will have to go undefeated to get a shot next year. I think any team with the same record will get the nod over osu.

I've got a new found respect for LSU. I'd like to personally thank that esteemed school of higher learning for Glen "BIG BABY" Davis. Who, Sat. nite, damned near single handily destroyed the Pistons. 6' 9" 289lbs of round ball machine.

Doc.

Frank:

I hate everybody today, not just you!

Frank, what are you smokin'? (complementing the Bucks)

I will also say that this obsession that some fans on both sides have with the conference is a bit strange. You don't see it anywhere in the NFL or other professional sports.....why does it exist in college? Are Tennessee Titans fans rooting for the Colts now because they are in the same division.....I doubt it. I think it is cyclical just like anything else, the Big Ten is down and will come back up. And while many of you wouldn't like to see it the same will and has happened to the SEC.

Frank, what are you smokin'? (complementing the Bucks)

I will also say that this obsession that some fans on both sides have with the conference is a bit strange. You don't see it anywhere in the NFL or other professional sports.....why does it exist in college? Are Tennessee Titans fans rooting for the Colts now because they are in the same division.....I doubt it. I think it is cyclical just like anything else, the Big Ten is down and will come back up. And while many of you wouldn't like to see it the same will and has happened to the SEC.

Contrary to popular opinion, i don't dislike the Bucks, although last year before the GAME i did tire of hearing how we had no chance. I like to yank peoples chain, may not be one of my most endearing qualities, but it is what it is.

I think the Conference thing (btw, i'm not "obsessed") is partly due to geography, IE southern fans rooting for Southern teams?? Good question, and i haven't had any coffee yet, so i have 0 answers