• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this the best idea ever?

bkc888

Sooooo I was thinking really hard in what I can put my humidity beads in when I ship bombs/passes/trades in. Well after much thinking I thought of TEA BAGS!

Here is some example:
http://www.finum.com/tea-filters.htm

...The Finum tea filters are unbleached, biodegradable, and made of natural fibers. The paper tea filters come in different sizes ( Extra Slim, Medium, and Large ) and you can typically find them from $3 - $5 per box of 100 tea filters, which is a good price...

As long as this bag will not touch cigars directly I think its a good idea, but not best ever - I think Einstein had at least one better ;)

As long as this bag will not touch cigars directly I think its a good idea, but not best ever - I think Einstein had at least one better ;)

Whats wrong with the beads touching cigars? Will it make the cigars wet in the areas it touches or is it poisonous?:X

Whats wrong with the beads touching cigars? Will it make the cigars wet in the areas it touches or is it poisonous?:X

Im not sure, but I think it can make them a little wet.
Beads give away their humidity to everything what dont have the right one.
But maybe if its 65% and cigars should have 65% then its not a problem... hmm....

For bombs and domestic shipping, you don't need to humidify at all. If I was sending across a national border, perhaps. I wouldn't send Viper beads in any event. I'd use KLH.

For bombs and domestic shipping, you don't need to humidify at all. If I was sending across a national border, perhaps. I wouldn't send Viper beads in any event. I'd use KLH.
or Boveda packs - I think thats the best solution.

Tea bags leak, your not going to want to use them for your beads.

As long as you clean your teabag regularly, it won't leak or stink. :)

Are you british or something with the tea stuff.
How about tyvek envelopes? I think that I got the free from the post office. Porous but waterproof.

Are you british or something with the tea stuff.
How about tyvek envelopes? I think that I got the free from the post office. Porous but waterproof.

I filled a cigar cello with beads, clamped it shut and put it in my humi? I heard that cello allows RH to pass.

Good?

Bad?

Ugly?

As long as you clean your teabag regularly, it won't leak or stink. :)

It's obvious you have experience with this? What's up? Too much stripper dust from the gay bars.... :laugh:

nutsack-vi.jpg

Regardless of how this sounds, I use womens nylon stockings. Just tie one end off, fill with the desired amount of beads, tie it off again, and cut it. It works great and you can spray the beads right through the nylon when you need to re-hydrate. I hope this helps.

Billy