• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is your Online Cigar Shop Safe?

KevinWHoecker

Everyone is rightfully paranoid about their Credit Card information being safe when making online purchases, and we at TheCigarHumidor.com take the safety of your personal information very seriously.

We have two forms of security that you should insist your online cigar shop utilize. The first is an SSL Certificate which encrypts credit card information. This is par for the course and many, if not all, I hope, online cigar retailers utilize an SSL certificate. Some are better than others however, with Thawte and Verisign being among the most respected. TheCigarHumidor.com also utilizes Scan Alert, which is a system that checks to make sure a site is safe from Hackers. There are only a handful of cigar retailers that use this service, as it is very expensive, but it is really one of the only true ways to know your information is safe.

Here is a link to all the cigar sites that use Scan Alert.
Cigar Retailers that use Scan Alert

Just wanted to inform a crowd that I know makes alot of purchases online. There has been alot of news lately on identity theft and I thought it was necessary.

i insist on more naughty pictures that are representitive of your aviator pic, inthacup :D

thejollyco said:
i insist on more naughty pictures that are representitive of your aviator pic, inthacup :D
[snapback]226573[/snapback]​

They are flying around, aren't they :whistling:

Inthacup said:
I always insist on HoeckerSafe
[snapback]226570[/snapback]​

This is that dildo that sent out all those flyers in the mail with postage due isn't it? Does he really think he is going to sell his **** here?
4_6_2v1.gif

IgwanaRob said:
thejollyco said:
[snapback]226573[/snapback]​

They are flying around, aren't they :whistling:
[snapback]226778[/snapback]​

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

atuck said:
Inthacup said:
I always insist on HoeckerSafe
[snapback]226570[/snapback]​

This is that dildo that sent out all those flyers in the mail with postage due isn't it? Does he really think he is going to sell his **** here?
4_6_2v1.gif

[snapback]226855[/snapback]​

The Focker doesn't quit, ya got to give him that!