• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO....Acid- Kindred Spirit

camaroon4me

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!&quo
I know, I know, most of you dont smoke these types of sticks.
I was nosing around the Drew Estates Subcultures section :0 , and found what looks to be a nice stick.
Does anyone here have a clue where I could buy one? The site say's that they made 500 boxes of them a few years ago, but doesn't say what retailer carries them, if any.

If anyone does happen to have some available, feel free to PM me to avoid any abuse from the peanut gallery :D

Thanks in advance,

Closet Drew Estates Smoker :lookup:

Gah, and to think I sent you a bunch of tasty smokes. I shoulda just sent a bunch of Acid and Lars. :p

I tried the ACID KUBA KUBA while in Ft. Lauderdale. Very different. Almost like candy. I liked the Natural Pimp Stick better. Seemed the infused flavoring was more subtle than the ACID.

My wife likes the smell of the Natural line better too! Everybody knows you gotta keep the wife happy.

M. Gipson

Fitting cigar for I fan of the blue. I bet all those foo foo botanicals and herbs help a bit with the reeking stench of the "big house". Even so, we will be able to find it from the 'shoe by driving North until we smell it and West until we step in it. :sign:

GO BUCKS!!!!
2 Brothers in Plano had quite a few DE Natural sticks, I can check for you next time I am in there. Puro Brat is in there more often than me, you might ask him to check for you as well..

Matt

vewyphishy said:
Gah, and to think I sent you a bunch of tasty smokes. I shoulda just sent a bunch of Acid and Lars. :p
Gah, so YOU are admitting that you have them as well? HMMMMMMN, HMMMMN :sneaky:

Every so often I like to have a D.E., but I dont make a habit of it :lookup:
And yes, I keep them in a seperate humi from all of my good sticks like a good BOTL. ;)

txmatt said:
Fitting cigar for I fan of the blue. I bet all those foo foo botanicals and herbs help a bit with the reeking stench of the "big house". Even so, we will be able to find it from the 'shoe by driving North until we smell it and West until we step in it. :sign:

GO BUCKS!!!!
2 Brothers in Plano had quite a few DE Natural sticks, I can check for you next time I am in there. Puro Brat is in there more often than me, you might ask him to check for you as well..

Matt
I appreciate the help, even if coming from a fan of the SHINY NUTS!

GO BLUE! BEAT osu

I predict those shiny nuts will be pulverized, eaten and shat out by my Wolverines at season end!

camaroon4me said:
vewyphishy said:
Gah, so YOU are admitting that you have them as well? HMMMMMMN, HMMMMN :sneaky:
Heck no. But they can be easily acquired from my local shop. I'm sure they would've taken a few of the sticks I sent you in exchange for them. :D

Hey John,

Matt may be slightly misguided with who he roots for in the college sports arenas but I LOVE his sig pic so much I had to steal it :p

"Shiny Nuts" oh you brutal :0

Heya,

One of the local shops here carry a large selection of Drew Estates sticks, I'll give them a buzz tomorrow and let you know if I find anything out.
Robert

coventrycat86 said:
Hey John,

Matt may be slightly misguided with who he roots for in the college sports arenas but I LOVE his sig pic so much I had to steal it :p

"Shiny Nuts" oh you brutal :0
Yeah, I was thinking of stealing his pic as well. Seems even mortal football enemies can find common ground afterall!

Browndevil said:
Heya,

One of the local shops here carry a large selection of Drew Estates sticks, I'll give them a buzz tomorrow and let you know if I find anything out.
Robert

Thanks Robert LMK, maybe we can make a trade or something. I appreciate it,
JV. :thumbs:

camaroon4me said:
I was nosing around the Drew Estates Subcultures section, and found what looks to be a nice stick.
Does anyone here have a clue where I could buy one? The site say's that they made 500 boxes of them a few years ago, but doesn't say what retailer carries them, if any.

Thanks in advance,

Closet Drew Estates Smoker 
If you'll notice, the Kindred Spirit Link on the bottom has been renamed to Acid King. Search for that instead.

Also, go up to Churchill's in Birmingham and have them ask their DE rep (the one that ran the promotion while I was there) she can track them down and at least get the retailer info, if not the actual cigars (Some Subculture retailers will allow their line to be distributed outside their states by DE reps)

Treamayne said:
camaroon4me said:
I was nosing around the Drew Estates Subcultures section, and found what looks to be a nice stick.

Thanks in advance,

Closet Drew Estates Smoker 
If you'll notice, the Kindred Spirit Link on the bottom has been renamed to Acid King. Search for that instead.

Also, go up to Churchill's in Birmingham and have them ask their DE rep (the one that ran the promotion while I was there) she can track them down and at least get the retailer info, if not the actual cigars (Some Subculture retailers will allow their line to be distributed outside their states by DE reps)
Thank you Karlmosabe! :D
I did not notice that at their website.
BTW, let me know when you are back in town, .....Going on a little field trip tonight or this weekend, and I just might have something for you by then!

JV