• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO/FT

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
I'm looking for some nice semi-fossilized Lab dung...preferably from 98' or older. Will pay cash or am willing to trade some 94' rottwieller, flat with nike shoe imprint. Ship USPS only and need good trade history. Post here if interested.

ROTFLMAO!!!

One steaming pile of fecal matter commin at cha bud!!!!!

LOL

I am not much into the Rott dung, but do you have any sungrown Chow Chow, turds avaiable???

Sorry, no Lab Dung, but I do have a few "Poodle Projectiles" that have been well cared for. If interested send a PM, and as always....

Addy In Profile :)

Can't help with the Rotty dung. Do have a nice assortment of Boxer dung, both aged and fresh. I'm willing to trade you 3 for 1. LMK :sign: :sign:

Wascal said:
Can't help with the Rotty dung. Do have a nice assortment of Boxer dung, both aged and fresh. I'm willing to trade you 3 for 1. LMK :sign: :sign:
Ok...I'll trade the 94' Rott dung(with the nike shoe imprint) for the aged Boxer dung...perferably intact stock if you have some.LOL

I have some fresh Golden Retriever rockets for ya. He gets the best food, and no table scrap. Although he just ate a dentabone so his projetiles have been a liitle greyish... ///

Guys

I've got what everyone out there has been and is looking for! Yes that forbidden poopie that the govt has kept from us.... Yes thats right pure Havanese (Cuban Decent)ISOM poopie. Act now because there are limited quantities available. Shipped to you discreetlly in a brown paper sack. Free shipping in the US

**All duty and taxes are the responsibilty of the purchaser**

............... LMAO

OOh OOh is there any left???

Or did I miss out on this incredible offer??

Please PM me with details.

Thank you

Phil

LMAO!! Good one!

No wonder the site took a dump with topics like this! :D

Due to some extreme nasty content...this post has been edited.LMAO

I couldn't look at the puter screen when I copy/paste that pic...I damn near puked. ROTFLMAO :p :0 :p

Anyone brave enough and wants to see what was edited....feel free to PM me....but don't blame the content on me...you asked for it.LMAO

Dood, that is just plain nasty.
vomit-smiley-020.gif
vomit-smiley-020.gif
vomit-smiley-020.gif

TheBeast said:

I couldn't look at the puter screen when I copy/past that pic...I damn near puked. ROTFLMAO :p :0 :p
pheeww, now I gotta clean my keyboard.

hhhhhmmmm, I don't remember eating carrots. ???

Phil said:
You are F#$@in nasty!
Well my sense of humor is exactly that...on the other hand, I'm actually very clean and well groomed. ;) LOL

I've got heeping piles of St. Bernad dung, Scattered piles of Boarder Collie rockets and some plain old cat ****(if the Boarder Collie hasn't eatin it yet).

St. Bernard stock is vintage current & clear back to 1995.

The Boarder Collie Rockets only have a year on them.

The cat ****, Well like I said, I'll have to see what the Collie has left for the pickins.

Oyea, There are some piles that I'm not sure of that the Boarder Collie rolls in once in a while that smell like hell. It is either Cyotte or Bear dung.

Any takers on this invetory will recieve a free brown bag for the Holloween flaming bag on the porch trick. We all have one or two people next door that deserve it and you know this man.

I'VE GOT VINTAGE LABRADOR!! '97 or'98(the dog) not sure.
freshly scraped from my justins. i'll get it to you asap beast!

TheBeast said:

I couldn't look at the puter screen when I copy/paste that pic...I damn near puked. ROTFLMAO :p :0 :p

Anyone brave enough and wants to see what was edited....feel free to PM me....but don't blame the content on me...you asked for it.LMAO
No Thanks, if it would make The Beast want to hurl, it would damn near kill a normal person. ;) :D

Now will you guys cut the **** out, I am seeing "brown" in my sleep now. :0

LMAO :p :sign: