• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO = ISOM?

pj_rage

Novice Cigar Smoker
Sorry, I know this is a stupid question, but is ISO an abbreviation of ISOM? I figured out what ISOM is, but now I only see ISO and never see ISOM. Does ISO mean ISOM just an eliminated M?

Sorry, I know this is a stupid question, but is ISO an abbreviation of ISOM? I figured out what ISOM is, but now I only see ISO and never see ISOM. Does ISO mean ISOM just an eliminated M?
ISO - in search of
ISOM - island south of Miami (Cuba)

ISO=International Standards Organization (industry speak)
ISO=The international standard for rating film speed (camera speak)
ISOM= Island South of Miami (cigar speak) as jumkman pointed out

B000ARTNM4.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg

speaking of isomil and similac..
i get them by the case here at work. anyone ever needs any dont hesitate to ask. You pay shipping of course!!

i get them by the case here at work. anyone ever needs any dont hesitate to ask. You pay shipping of course!!

Really? My son has a really bad milk allergy (if he consumes it he stops breathing) so he drinks several bottles each day of the Isomil toddler soy formula. And let me tell you, that stuff is expensive at the stores! Luckily the Peds department is right next to OB/GYN, so my wife gets to score cases of the sample size jars of it from the rep.

Good to know,

my son is on to milk now but I will be hitting you up on the next one :whistling:

Where were you 20 years ago? I damn near went broke buying isomil for my son.

Damn kid just HAD to be allergic to the milk protein instead of the sugar like everyone else...