• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO LfD Outlaw 06 cigars

Rob, you know that this will be a tough sell.. Your gonna have to up the ante for this one bro.

'lol' good luck Rob. I have 1, maybe 2 left and I am holding onto them for dear life.

Rob, you know that this will be a tough sell.. Your gonna have to up the ante for this one bro.
I know it's a tough ISO, but when I was reorganizing the other day I kinda felt my heart sink when I looked in the box and saw just a few left.

I know it's a tough ISO, but when I was reorganizing the other day I kinda felt my heart sink when I looked in the box and saw just a few left.
Rob, PM ME!!!

Rob, be wary Brad might want you to upgrade him to FIREballs :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

Billy
The fireballs are only bad the first time...after that you learn to take it like a man. :whistling:

I have one left and it will be a cold day in hell before I smoke it... lol who am I kidding, it will probably be gone before the year is over.

Litto said last year that the '08 Outlaw would be something similar to the '06. September is coming!

I have to wait until Tony turns 30 to try my first '06, damn chintzy bastage ;)