• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Iso of a dvd or vhs on cigars

occifer143

Hi all botl I would love if anyone had an extra copy available for me to borrow. I love cigar smoking, but never seen a full documentary on cigar factories and cigar rolling. If anyone has one of Cuba I would love also to see it. I am trying to talk my wife in to visiting Cuba, and maybe seeing some video might help my cause.
Thanks all for checking Clint

You could always get yourself one of the FF Opus X/Prometheus sets with the DVD and 2 kick ass cigars. It has some great footage of how the Fuente clan puts together their cigars.

And of course, seeing as you're from IL, good luck vacationing in Cuba anytime this decade.

you may want to look at the Fuente DVD.

anything for Cuba, government factories, prohibit camera/video to the public

there is the odd video on network channels (discovery) that i have seen, but only a brief glimpse.

Gonz said:
You could always get yourself one of the FF Opus X/Prometheus sets with the DVD and 2 kick ass cigars. It has some great footage of how the Fuente clan puts together their cigars.

And of course, seeing as you're from IL, good luck vacationing in Cuba anytime this decade.
[snapback]284706[/snapback]​

I wish I had the money to buy the AF set but I don't. I would just like to view a copy.

Second there is always a way if you are willing to go threw another country.

George, tap his phone!

occifer143 said:
Second there is always a way if you are willing to go threw another country.
[snapback]284782[/snapback]​

I think if you search around you'll find some more detailed info, however last time I remember we discussed this the consensus was if you want to go see where cigars are produced, there are plenty of other places where you can legally go that are just as nice.

The risks of travelling in Cuba don't seem to outweigh the gains, for me personally. For example, what if you get in trouble, or get hurt and need help? You're in deep shit if that happens.

Actually you can travel to Cuba legally from the United States.... you need to travel with a sanctioned agency and it has to be for "educational purposes"..... If I can find the info again I'll let ya know.......

Hey clint, I'll send you a new copy of the Fuente DVD's on Monday ;)

I just wanted to add that if you really want to go, and have the means to do so, then enjoy! My posts earlier reflect my personal feelings and misgiving about going, but if you're really excited about it then rock on! :thumbs:

You can get the Fuente DVD on ebay for like 4 dollars... There is also a DVD called The Fabulous Story Of The Cuban Cigar that you should be able to buy on amazon.

I just bought a great Cigar Smoking Fetish DVD of a bunch of hot chicks smoking cigars. I found it on ebay! :D

atuck said:
I just bought a great Cigar Smoking Fetish DVD of a bunch of hot chicks smoking cigars. I found it on ebay! :D
[snapback]284929[/snapback]​
Must be from AVB selling under an alias.

Shush! Somebody might pay attention to you.

Strayvector said:
atuck said:
[snapback]284929[/snapback]​
Must be from AVB selling under an alias.
[snapback]284949[/snapback]​

Well don't just sit there, send us a copy. Addy in profile :whistling:

The Fabulous Story of the Cuban Cigar

This is the definative documentary on the post-revolution production of cigars in Cuba. It features everything you'd need to know. Also has some great comments from Sr. Don Alejandro and Sr. Toboada.