• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO - pipe tobacco samplers

Sunward

another brother
New to pipes.
If anyone has any sample packs to spare, Altadis or other, it would be appreciated... please PM me

TIA :)

Ed

Hi, Sunward! Sorry, no free samples, but here is a web site that may be of interest to you. Yes, they do ship to Canada. Please visit http://www.arrowhead-tobacco.com. I hope that this information is of some value to you, Sunward. Regards, knightlaird

knightlaird said:
Hi, Sunward! Sorry, no free samples, but here is a web site that may be of interest to you. Yes, they do ship to Canada. Please visit http://www.arrowhead-tobacco.com. I hope that this information is of some value to you, Sunward. Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]290471[/snapback]​

Thank you Knightlaird... :thumbs: looks like a useful link.

btw... these are the pipes I picked up this year. the lower one is made up of 6 kinds of hardwood (dont ask me, they told me, they are all Spanish names).I picked them up up in a Havana, Cuba flea market for $6 each. They really are inexpensive, as is everything there.

9bbe7f45.jpg

Sunward, I signed up for some free sampler thing about three weeks ago, I now have like 4 pds of sample tobacco, like 30+pks i think of different kinds.

I guess I can ship it to canada, any problems with customs? High cost?

Hey Sunward...Next time in KC I will try to remember and pick up some of the local blends that are at Outlaw. They are way better than the ones Altadis send ya if you signed up. WAY better...I will be there on the 18th of March and I will have some new Meersham's in by then so I need to get me some anyways. Just remember me.

Mr Peat said:
Hey Sunward...Next time in KC I will try to remember and pick up some of the local blends that are at Outlaw. They are way better than the ones Altadis send ya if you signed up. WAY better...I will be there on the 18th of March and I will have some new Meersham's in by then so I need to get me some anyways. Just remember me.
[snapback]294115[/snapback]​

I can't sign up for Altidis, since im in Canada. So.. i went out and bought some Dunhill (at double MRSP)

will do Mr. Peat :thumbs:

I am getting your package ready and picked up some cube cut burley and another popular house mix for you to try also. I like using the cube cut to lighten up some of the aromatic stuff- and its good on its own. should be shipping in a jif if the weather holds out! Still will be faster than altidis!

What kind of stuff are you into Sunward? Strong...mild...aromatic...etc etc etc...Just let me know in a PM and will see what I can do. I enjoy the pipe and the Atlidas stuff, you really are not missing out on anything. The Blue Note wasnt bad, but the tobacco seems to burn up fast. Most of what they sent is flavored aromatics anyways.

I bought a tin of Dunhill called Nightcap. They should rename it to like Kick Start Your Heart so you cant sleep tobacco. I like Dunhill but this stuff packed a punch in the late nights. I was thinking something mild and relaxing. Not something with this punch. Needless to say. I refer this one as Morning Thunder. :D

I thought the same thing when I tried the Nightcap, right now i just use it to mix with some of the flavored stuff I picked up at my local shop.
Early Morning is milder and much better, but still way overpriced

Mr Peat said:
What kind of stuff are you into Sunward? Strong...mild...aromatic...etc etc etc...Just let me know in a PM and will see what I can do. I enjoy the pipe and the Atlidas stuff, you really are not missing out on anything. The Blue Note wasnt bad, but the tobacco seems to burn up fast. Most of what they sent is flavored aromatics anyways.

I bought a tin of Dunhill called Nightcap. They should rename it to like Kick Start Your Heart so you cant sleep tobacco. I like Dunhill but this stuff packed a punch in the late nights. I was thinking something mild and relaxing. Not something with this punch. Needless to say. I refer this one as Morning Thunder. :D
[snapback]294651[/snapback]​

Thank you Mr. Peat. PM sent.

syrinx said:
I am getting your package ready and picked up some cube cut burley and another popular house mix for you to try also. I like using the cube cut to lighten up some of the aromatic stuff- and its good on its own. should be shipping in a jif if the weather holds out! Still will be faster than altidis!
[snapback]294516[/snapback]​

Thanks Brudduh!! :) Very appreciated!

Update for ya Sunward. I have 4 different house blends for you. I will be busy tomorrow and have a date with the PO if I get what I need done then. So I hope to get it sent off tomorrow or the next day. If your addy isnt in the Profile, just PM me it. I do hope you enjoy these blends cuz they are way better than the Altadis stuff. :D