• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO

bigmac

I would like to locate a jar of these, if anyone has an idea of a reasonable source please pm me. Thank You,

mike

Found this when I was doing some searches on the web the other day. Don't know if it helps.

Always get the domestic versions for cheaper here ;)

AVB said:
Always get the domestic versions for cheaper here ;)
[snapback]177966[/snapback]​

Now why would I want the domestic version??That would equate to buying cutty sark instead of a 25 year old macallan, LOL. :sign:

Ohhh, I thought you just wanted the jars. LOL!! :laugh: :laugh:

bigmac said:
AVB said:
Always get the domestic versions for cheaper here  ;)

Now why would I want the domestic version??That would equate to buying cutty sark instead of a 25 year old macallan, LOL. :sign:
[snapback]177971[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Ohhh, I thought you just wanted the jars. LOL!! :laugh: :laugh:

bigmac said:
AVB said:
Always get the domestic versions for cheaper here  ;)

[snapback]177971[/snapback]​
[snapback]177972[/snapback]​
I could care less about the jar I want what is inside them,lol. :thumbs:

cigardawg said:
Found this when I was doing some searches on the web the other day. Don't know if it helps.
[snapback]177945[/snapback]​

I think Horse posted a thread about those guys....fakes :sign:

BrownDevil said:
cigardawg said:
Found this when I was doing some searches on the web the other day.  Don't know if it helps.
[snapback]177945[/snapback]​

I think Horse posted a thread about those guys....fakes :sign:
[snapback]180449[/snapback]​

Cuban Cigar Club.... I see they've now moved to Calgary as well....

Please take note, and perhaps I can post this on Cigarthief as well:

In early 2001, I ordered two boxes and a jar from these guys. Promises after promises, they never delivered. Needless to say, my CC company credited me back the money.

They came up with the wildest stories...it was unbelievable. 100% crooks, and I've been told that they are 100% fakes...

I picked up one of these sticks last week. I know they are 100% real, as i hand picked from the jar.

The jar has 22 sticks left. I paid $40 US :blush: by far the most i have ever paid for a stick, but i didnt want to pass it up. They are not easy to come by. And yes, the remaining ones are 'available'. (at least they are not fake!)

Here is a pick of the one i got:

Picture005.jpg