• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOM Bolivar Coronas Gigantes

Shuji

... well, at least the first inch or so of it.

I had a BCG that was torn at the foot and pretty well beyond repair. Last night I snipped the end of it off, chopped it up, and stuffed it into the bowl of my pipe. STUFFED IT. After tamping the pipe down, there was less than 1/8 inch of space in the bowl.

Now, in a pipe, that's a LONG smoke. I herfed it down in about 20 minutes and nearly lost my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

But MAN, what a nice smoke.

Next time, a little slower. Can't wait to enjoy what's left of the cigar (and is now undamaged and pristine, minus about half an inch).

Charlie, you are HARD CORE!!

WOW a Bolivar Coronas Gigantes, I'm buying some of those for myself for Chirstmas!! Those are GREAT cigars, enjoy that cigar now that you've done surgery.

brings a whole new meaning to...."now put that in your pipe and smoke it" :p

I am commited to trying cigars in strange and interesting ways!!

Think port tastes good with a cigar? What if that cigar were stuffed in a water bong with some port instead of water? Details to come soon!

(okay, that's a little much)

Shuji said:
I am commited to trying cigars in strange and interesting ways!!

Think port tastes good with a cigar? What if that cigar were stuffed in a water bong with some port instead of water? Details to come soon!

(okay, that's a little much)
wow! you might be one of the first people to use those for "tabacky" purpose's, unless you are eating in a mediterranean resturant.

Actually, I'd really like to buy a hooka. I don't own a bong. Believe it or not, I've never used one for any purpose ... nor have I ever lit the wacy tabacky, inhalation or none. :)