• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It has been awhile.

Marine6186

...oh you want me to say something.
Hey everyone,

Just thought I would give everyone an update seeing as I haven't been on in awhile. It has been a busy past few months. My job at Moog is going great. For the first time in my life I can really say I love my job (hopefully career.) I am building and testing servo valves for Sikorsky S64 and CH53 helicopters. I really enjoy working with my team engineer [Paul]. For those of you who didn't know I used to work on the CH53 in the Marine Corps. Paul has come to me quite a few times about with questions about the final application of the servo valves on the aircraft. So it defiantly makes me feel like I have an impact on the team.

I planned on having a contest for my one year anniversary but, the cigars I ordered back in October for the contest never got to me. I ordered from CheaperCigars.com. Do NOT order from them. I know I have seen post (after I made the order) that they were awful and still are. I reported them to the BBB but the complainant has been closed because they never responded. I am now hoping my bank can get my money returned to me. So hopefully in the next week or so I can have my contest.

I have been trolling around the site and there has been some great contest that I wish I could have joined in on but, I didn't think it would be right just to pop my head in for a chance to win at a contest.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Mario