• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It is served on small tortillas, with finely chopped onions, cilantro

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
It is served on small tortillas, with finely chopped onions, cilantro and a small slice of pineapple, and usually topped with some lime juice and hot salsa

405px-Tacos-al-Pastor.jpg

AL PASTOR!

Gyros? Ahem, I think he's talking about tacos al pastor. Haven't had the pleasure, actually. The pineapple kinda throws me a bit. Little bit of Pacific Islander influence as well?

Yet another taco creation you guys from CA are lucky enough to shove in your faces, I'm quite jealous.
I've salivated over having no access to badass fish tacos for years now, now I have to face this taco creation too.. Man those look delicious. With fish tacos I can try to make my own and they're a decent replacement, but until I get a rotating 50 pound hunk of mixed pork and restaurant equipment, looks like I'll have to live without Al Pastor.

Yet another taco creation you guys from CA are lucky enough to shove in your faces, I'm quite jealous.
I've salivated over having no access to badass fish tacos for years now, now I have to face this taco creation too.. Man those look delicious. With fish tacos I can try to make my own and they're a decent replacement, but until I get a rotating 50 pound hunk of mixed pork and restaurant equipment, looks like I'll have to live without Al Pastor.

Untrue man....take a ride into the city just south of 116th and 3rd avenue is.... Taco Mix 234 E 116th, very good Al Pastor

I'm telling ya it doesn't look all that different from a Gyros.

gyros.jpg

Looks like a Gyros or Döner Kebab to me. And I love both!

I recently ate 8 Al Pastor tacos in one sitting because they were so damn good. Didn't feel so great shortly after, though they are tasty.

Al pastor Tacos are the bomb. Also love Lengua, Cabeza, Berrera and Chirizo

I recently ate 8 Al Pastor tacos in one sitting because they were so damn good. Didn't feel so great shortly after, though they are tasty.

Untrue man....take a ride into the city just south of 116th and 3rd avenue is.... Taco Mix 234 E 116th, very good Al Pastor

Muchas Gracias for the hookup man. I guarantee I will go to the place. Me and the wife are definitely foodies