• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It was a good day.

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
Brothers and Sisters,

Every once and awhile a BOTL has a really good day.

My wife was affectionate, the kids did everything they were supposed to do (including homework, cleaning their rooms, doing the dishes...) all without being told, the mailman comes bearing gifts, dinner was perfect, the dog did a trick, and ...oh...yeah... I met a really great BOTL for the first time.

I had the pleasure to hook up with a new CP'er, Tom "yardgnome02" at my favorite B&M (Emerson's of Chesapeake.) OK...the guy is a K-State fan, but aside from that, we had a good smoke, some good conversation, and stayed dry while it rained and snowed in Virginia. Added bonus: Seems we have stomped some of the same ground in our careers... ;)

So, here's to you, Tom. ...had a helluva good day...

-C&G... Go KU!

Kelly...

Nice to see some KU fans around here on this board. Wanted to introduce myself and give a shout out to you...even if you're livin over thar in Virginia with the Yanks! Ha.

Happy 2008 to you and your family bro.

Larry

I had a great time meeting Kelly. Had a great cigar and good conversation.

Also being introduced to a great B&M with much better stock than where I have been going.

I'll just just have to overlook the fact that such a great BOTL is a KU fan.

-Tom