• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IT'S A BOY!

tdog

The wife and I went and had the ultrasound done today and found it that we are having a baby boy. She is in the 5th month and the baby weighs about 14 ounces. His brain is doing fine, his heart looked great, he has both kidneys, his stomach was good and his bladder. We got a good shot of one foot and he had all 5 toes on it. We saw him open his mouth and close it.

I tell you that if that doesn't get you emotional, then nothing will. I am so proud that everything looks okay. It takes away a lot of worry.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Awesome man, how exciting! Congrats and good luck to the three of you!

Congrats!!! I am sure there is nothing like that feeling in the world...only hope I get to experience that one day...again...congrats to you both!!

Melly

***********ROCK ON*************
I swear there is something in the water- cause almost everyone I know is having a boy! Congrats!

Shoot everyone I know is havin a KID...1 boy and 2 yet unknown...one of which is my brother so I will be an Aunt...i havent had the water yet

Big Congrats! Get your sleep now while you can!

And remember, it's never too early to post your ISO for a big day smoke!

Congrats! It was just a little over a year ago I had the same experience. Its a hell of a ride, enjoy it

The wife and I went and had the ultrasound done today and found it that we are having a baby boy. She is in the 5th month and the baby weighs about 14 ounces. His brain is doing fine, his heart looked great, he has both kidneys, his stomach was good and his bladder. We got a good shot of one foot and he had all 5 toes on it. We saw him open his mouth and close it.

OK so we got the rundown on the kid.. the milk juggs must be fillin' up about now too, eh?? :sign: ;) :sign:

Just kidding bro! Congrats and enjoy every minute of the baby's life, before and after the birth!!! :thumbs:

Congrats! Got my second boy coming in about six weeks. I framed up some of those pictures from the ultrasound. It's great fun.

Congrates, Mine just started sleeping through the night on 9 weeks old LAst night even.. Get you sleep now a stock up on red bull or coffee.. Wish you the best Tdog

Congratulations! We find out on Wednesday if we have boy #2 or girl #1 coming in April. I've got my fingers crossed, but don't tell the wife!

Best wishes to you and your family!

The water in San Jose produced a girl. But that's ok. now we have one of each. stock up of your choice of caffine cuz you'll be needin it. :}