• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"It's a girl!" cigar bands

mjbuchanan80

Googled it...tried search function on here...no luck!

Anyone know where to get generic "It's a girl" cigar bands? The only stuff I can find using Google is personalized bands. I'm already going to spend decent money on the smokes, don't want to fork another $100 for personalized bands. Or...does anyone knows of very nice "It's a girl!" cigars? I've been under the impression that those are anything but high quality smokes.

Any suggestion would mean a lot!

Is this something you want to be detailed or something simple that just says "it's a girl!"? Of course you want good/great cigars, I'm sure that goes without saying but did you plan on replacing the band that's already on the cigar or supplementing it by adding it as a second band.

Would you rather not make them yourself...DIY is always an option...

Fuente makes cigars with It's a Girl bands. They're ok.

Doc.

Fuente makes cigars with It's a Girl bands. They're ok.

Doc.

I've also seen Flor Fina 8-5-8 with the "It's a boy / girl" printed on the cello on some websites. Good smokes for ~$4 a piece.
8-5-8 Link

Or, if you want to go really high end, Davidoff makes birth announcement cigars, too. One of the members here, Jim D, is an authorized Davidoff dealer. You could give him a call if you're interested in those.

I made my own using Microsoft Publisher, real easy.

Dude, I'll make em for ya if you can show me a few bands you like, what text you want and such.
Print the document on some photo paper, cut and band em yourself!

PM me!
~R

Dude, I'll make em for ya if you can show me a few bands you like, what text you want and such.
Print the document on some photo paper, cut and band em yourself!

PM me!
~R

PM sent! Thank you so much for the offer. Thank you to everone else for the suggestions.