• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a great War!

LOYD

I had to beat him with his own shoe!
This war is so close to being declared a victory the Newbies of 07 is frightening!

They underestimated us boys!!!!!

Aside from one casualty(Poor Jonsey)!
We have outright layed the smack down on these guys.

We have hit them from all corners of the country and they are now so turned around and confused.......they are bombing each other!

The latest onslaught of bombs sent from the Newbie camp may very well be the nail in their coffin!

:whistling: :cool: :whistling:

By the way.....

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Have a blessed day!

This war is so close to being declared a victory the Newbies of 07 is frightening!

We have hit them from all corners of the country and they are now so turned around and confused.......they are bombing each other!

The latest onslaught of bombs sent from the Newbie camp may very well be the nail in their coffin!

By the way.....

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Have a blessed day!

+1! :sign:

You might have posted this just a bit prematurely.

Doc

By the way.....

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Have a blessed day!
I think it is you that is confused. Your communication lines must have been hit in the last foray, because your intel SUCKS! Let me help you out .. we have hurt one of your team so bad that he is running for the hills to hide and lick his wounds. Poor bastids!

Thanks to everyone that sent something my way Monday. I really am leaving town for a few days and will be out of pocket most of the time. I had just a little time to look over the smokes and I gotta say it was very impressive. I did get a clock and one very special foam bomb but thank God I didn't get any of those Brokeback Specials. I don't know what my fellow Noob team was thinking when those went out.

Anyway, too many guys to name right now (serously, way too many). Proper credit will be given in a few days when I return.

Thanks again. Now I'm off to the Ozarks to heal and get some peace and quiet. At least I'll be safe up there. I just can't take the fighting anymore.

Gary

I'm sorry not 1 out of 30....2 out of 30!

I stand corrected!

SOOoooo, ready to surrender to the superior forces??? huh? huh? are ya?

A few have taken some hits, but responded with conviction!

I think it is you that is confused. Your communication lines must have been hit in the last foray, because your intel SUCKS! Let me help you out .. we have hurt one of your team so bad that he is running for the hills to hide and lick his wounds. Poor bastids!

Yeah, I'm not so much worried about our communication infrastructure. I'm looking at body count.

Go ahead though, you keep counting the phone lines. I'll keep hucking shells "Head up!" :whistling:

These FOG's (Fallen Old Guys) are delusional. First they think that repeated bombing of the same target somehow scores points. Then they think that talking about big, bad, bombs scores points.

The best part..........the young virile specimen, or two, they have hit will not even flinch at such frivolity!

Yes, if this were a fight it would be stopped!

If it were stopped and the winners declared, I would tell each and every one of you victorious newbies that I am proud to have served with you!

However, I sense that when we awake tomorrow we will still be in a war!

It's kinda like the young bull,and the old bull standing on a hill overlooking the herd of cows. The young bull says "let run down there and fugg one of those cows" the old bull looks calmly at him and says "how about we walk down and fugg em all"

Stay alert, replenish you ammo, bomb wisely, and if one of the much heralded FOG bombs should arrive.........pick yourself up, assess the damage, and bomb the living shit out of the remaining FOG's.

penguin.gif

Loyd being taught a lesson!

These FOG's (Fallen Old Guys) are delusional. First they think that repeated bombing of the same target somehow scores points. Then they think that talking about big, bad, bombs scores points.

The best part..........the young virile specimen, or two, they have hit will not even flinch at such frivolity!

Yes, if this were a fight it would be stopped!

If it were stopped and the winners declared, I would tell each and every one of you victorious newbies that I am proud to have served with you!

However, I sense that when we awake tomorrow we will still be in a war!

It's kinda like the young bull,and the old bull standing on a hill overlooking the herd of cows. The young bull says "let run down there and fugg one of those cows" the old bull looks calmly at him and says "how about we walk down and fugg em all"

Stay alert, replenish you ammo, bomb wisely, and if one of the much heralded FOG bombs should arrive.........pick yourself up, assess the damage, and bomb the living shit out of the remaining FOG's.

Mike, they have our battle plans!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Friggin' newbs!

We're comin' for ya!

piratepenguins.gif

By the way.....

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Have a blessed day!

Hitler ended up spending his final days in a bunker convinced that victory was just a few days away, even when the red army was closing in on him and shells pounded the city.

Think about it.

Now that I have duly respected my elders; and trust me, you guys command a lot of respect in that area, (being old I mean) I will point out that you old bastids need some new material!

Newbies:

Please plug in the appropriate number for how many times you have heard these statements:
1. You silly newbies have no idea what you've gotten yourself in for
2. You newbies just wait, we're going to teach you a lesson
3. We are going to show you newbies what bombing really is
4. We're cumming for you (pun intended)
5. Boy did we kill the shit out of Jonesy or what

Never mind..........they're all the same!

Now that I have duly respected my elders; and trust me, you guys command a lot of respect in that area, (being old I mean) I will point out that you old bastids need some new material!

Newbies:

Please plug in the appropriate number for how many times you have heard these statements:
1. You silly newbies have no idea what you've gotten yourself in for
2. You newbies just wait, we're going to teach you a lesson
3. We are going to show you newbies what bombing really is
4. We're cumming for you (pun intended)
5. Boy did we kill the shit out of Jonesy or what

Never mind..........they're all the same!

You forgot one....fuggin' newbs.

Feigned confidence and puffery are merely signs of a defeated opponent.

As the "official-unofficial legal counsel" for Cigar Pass I strongly advise you newbies, newblets, noobs (or what ever you call yourselves) to back off of those statements and beg for forgiveness and hope that the real beating do not begin. And by that I mean that I send you a bill for my time in writing you and giving you this advice.

Two more shells fired in your general direction to make my point!

As the "official-unofficial legal counsel" for Cigar Pass I strongly advise you newbies, newblets, noobs (or what ever you call yourselves) to back off of those statements and beg for forgiveness and hope that the real beating do not begin. And by that I mean that I send you a bill for my time in writing you and giving you this advice.

see post #14

Two more NGOs on their way.......................
TeamWhoopAssSmall.gif

Fear not newbs legal advice is cheap, just ask every attorney except the one that wrote it. And it this case, the attorney being old and all, he will forget what he wrote and dispute it himself in a week.

But.....seeing as how he did offer advice, I say we pay him!

I still waiting for some crucial intel so I can send out my coup de grace :whistling: :D :laugh:

Billy