• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a while.

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Hey All!!!!

OpusXfiles here. I haven't been around for a long time, because I've been busy trying to graduate from grad school, but my love of the leaf remains intact. I have a question.

Three years ago or so, someone here on cigar pass turned me on to the Fuente Anejo Sharks. It was one of the best smokes I've ever had. Any tips on how/where to get them? Our local dealer here in Chattanooga used to have them around Christmas time, but I haven't seen them in a long time.

A little help?

Thanks, and I hope to see more of all of you when I graduate in May!!!!!!

From what I understand they are only released twice a year. Once around Fathers Day, and again around Christmas.

Hang around the board more and contribute would be your best bet. Good luck in school!

Hang around the board more and contribute would be your best bet. Good luck in school!

Im not trying to jump on here and score some...I was just wondering if anyone knew where to simply buy them. I used to hang out here and contribute, but sadly, grad school has taken a ton of my time. Luckily, it's over May 31st!

thanks again,

Rob

Last time I scored more than one or two was at a Fuente event. Toast Across America to be exact.

As others have posted, Anejos don't come out often. Then you hope your local B&M ( or a friends ) gets Sharks.

Seth

From what I understand they are only released twice a year. Once around Fathers Day, and again around Christmas.

This is a common misinterpretation. Once, I believe it was 2005, Fuente release Anejo at Fathers Day becasue they had an overstock, and wanted to move some boxes out. That was the first, and last, time Anejos were actually released at Fathers Day.

Anejos, like hemingway maduros, are only a once a year regular release from fuente. Just like how they didnt distribute opus at the last quarter (at least to most places) they can tack on a distribution if they so choose. Just don't get it mixed up however. Christmas only :( I was sad when I heard it too.

PM me if you do not agree, or have questions about it. I will connect you with the source.

Hang around the board more and contribute would be your best bet.

What does this have to do with him wanting to know where to find sharks? He wasnt asking for a handout or special treatment (at least thats how i read it, if i am wrong let me know...or if this is an inside joke and i dont know, if so i apologize) he was only asking if anyone knew where to find them?

just my .02

*edit to add*

What does this have to do with him wanting to know where to find sharks? He wasnt asking for a handout or special treatment (at least thats how i read it, if i am wrong let me know...or if this is an inside joke and i dont know, if so i apologize) he was only asking if anyone knew where to find them?

just my .02

*edit to add*
What's the matter with you guys? ???

Marcos didn't imply that you were jumping on anything IMO. He was simply saying, hang around here for a while and they will come up, either by way of source, or trade, or sale.

Brian

Stop the madness opus PM your addy and let's make a deal!

Tasman, I love seeing your posts just so I can stare at your avatar XP

just my .02

*edit to add*
What's the matter with you guys? ???

Marcos didn't imply that you were jumping on anything IMO. He was simply saying, hang around here for a while and they will come up, either by way of source, or trade, or sale.

Brian

Exactly. If was was going to be snide I would tell him to go to a shop that sells Fuente and hang out and wait. But I didn't. So breathe...and relax.

No worries everyone! Marcos is cool in my book.

Thanks for all the help with my question. I'll get some cash together and get some from somebody!!! Thanks again!

See you more around here in June after I graduate.