• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its been said before.

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
We all know Mr. Jerry is a stand up guy. I just wanted to say thanks again for another order of Killerbeans. You newer guys who drink coffee, should check him out at killerbeans.com. You won't be sorry, Jerry will take care of you for sure. Best beans on the planet.

Thanks again
Shane

Killer Beans rock. Got a bunch in for the holidays, and I just opened my last bag. Another re-order is sure to follow..... :cool:

what variety or beans do you guys enjoy? I tried the sampler pack and really liked the caribbean blend.

Carribean is my fave. My step-dad ordered the Nicaraguan and I really enjoyed that one. Not only are his beans great but his customer service is top-notch.

I have Jerry mix up for me, so nothing gets old.

snip....his customer service is top-notch.

Jerry's beans are awesome, but as good as they are, his service is better. A great guy, with great product. What better can you ask for!!!

Jon, I prefer his Kalossi Knock Out. But that's said without trying his Espresso yet.

You newer guys who drink coffee, should check him out at killerbeans.com. You won't be sorry, Jerry will take care of you for sure. Best beans on the planet.

Thanks again
Shane

Shane hit it right on the head. You newbs that haven't tried Jerry's beans as of yet and love coffee should contact him and you won't be sorry. Jerry is the King of Coffe and his customer service is "A" number 1....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I was given 2 lbs of Caribbean for Christmas and it is sooo good. My favorite for sure. :thumbs: