• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's mine, all mine

Eins

QUALITY-HUMIDOR-EXOTIC-CIGAR-HUMIDORS-450.jpg

Coming from CubanCrafters and will be here just after Christmas. Should be about the time my Qd'O GCs will arrive. Holy smokes :D

Get one of these next:
13022-280-iceblue-maxcld150.jpg

Trust me ;)

You'll need it to store those boxes of Havanas you'll be buying in the next few months.

Cat,
You're bringing out into the open the greatest fears hidden deep inside me.

I'd consider it if any of these coolers came in pretty :laugh:

Seriously, my next desktop humi will be in flaming orange tones. If I can find a nice one. Something like this painting that I fell in love with. A very dear friend brought it from Havana. Maybe I can talk her out of it someday.

(Gotta try and upload it to make it my signature pic)

You can always buy a couple of cans of spray paint :D

Do one in a "graffiti" color scheme ;)

Fast4Dr or any of the New Yorkers can serve as consultants if you need them :p

Eins said:
Not a bad idea, actually.
[snapback]150696[/snapback]​

Well maybe the first idea but I'm not sure if I'm even quite sold on the 2nd one :laugh:

I agree with CC go big. I have three humidors and my next purchase will be either a large cabinet or a coolerdor. But I guess the coolerdor is short term at best.

I just started getting in to cigars recently, and made the big mistake of getting a smaller cooler for my coolerdor. After getting a box of this, box of that, a few of these, and a few of those, the coolerdor is at max capacity already, and I still want a box of la flor dominica double ligero maduro chisels. My dilema is further complicated by the fact that I want to age my ISOM's and N/C's at different RH%'s, and I also want to keep the temps below 70 ....damn I am getting anal. Anyways, go stick the coolerdor in the corner where no one will see it and salt all your smokes in there. Then keep the nice desktop at 65% and stick whatever you plan on smoking in the near future in there.

(A recently cigar-stricken-RH-delirious-Maduro-finger-stained-Newbie's 2 cents.)

Kento

Bat_Chief said:
Sharp looking humi Eins, congrats!! :thumbs:
[snapback]151384[/snapback]​

Looks will fade. I got it for the inner values. (who am I kidding? :whistling: )

I thought since I may never own a piano, I might as well get that piano finish on my next humi. African ebony, baby! :thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words of approval.

I got it yesterday, and it looks just as impressive as on the picture. Comes with a humi case that will be useable for beeds, and the hygro is brass (okay, at least metal, not cheap plastic). All well built and the top fits nice and tight.

It did come with a noticeable scratch on the top, underneath the impeccable varnish. I called them and they offered $40 off for that. I thought that was fair enough.

I'm acclimating it now.