• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's too late for me...

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
I think it's happened.. ???

Lately every N/C I smoke is very dissapointing. Is there no hope for me? :lookup: ;)

other1 said:
I think it's happened.. ???

Lately every N/C I smoke is very dissapointing. Is there no hope for me? :lookup: ;)
Nope! :)

Seems like the problem you have is spreading. :D I too seem to think domestics are rather flat.

My cooler is almost completely full and I'm really thinking the solution might be to get rid of all my domestics besides PAMs and Anejos. I still like those. :love:

other1 said:
My cooler is almost completely full and I'm really thinking the solution might be to get rid of all my domestics besides PAMs and Anejos. I still like those. :love:
No. You hate anything and everything not from Cuba. SEND ME your Añejo, Padron 1964s, Padron 1926s, Opus Xs, and VSGs. Stop resisting; just do it. :)

moki said:
other1 said:
No. You hate anything and everything not from Cuba. SEND ME your Añejo, Padron 1964s, Padron 1926s, Opus Xs, and VSGs. Stop resisting; just do it. :)
This is what I love about CP, members like brother Moki going above and beyond the call of duty to help out in anyway he can. :D

I agree Jason, you REALLY need to clense your humi of NC's and send them to Moki. It is so nice of him to accept your trash :p

Yes and the ones Moki doesn't want, I'll take :p

6:45am here and my first mooch attempt :D

Moki is just collecting them for me. Once his "Month of Cubans" is finished he won't want the N/C's either.

I've been smoking mostly cubans for about a year now, I still find that I can, and do enjoy non cubans. I love the SG Fuente line, just about all Padrons, Aged Don Carlos, Ashton Maduro #60, and my favorite 858's. :love:

coventrycat86 said:
This is what I love about CP, members like brother Moki going above and beyond the call of duty to help out in anyway he can. :D

I agree Jason, you REALLY need to clense your humi of NC's and send them to Moki. It is so nice of him to accept your trash :p
Don't worry Bill, I've got a special box of cigars just for you when I see you at the 9/11 herf. I think you'll really like 'em. :sneaky:

macupdale said:
I've been smoking mostly cubans for about a year now, I still find that I can, and do enjoy non cubans. I love the SG Fuente line, just about all Padrons, Aged Don Carlos, Ashton Maduro #60, and my favorite 858's. :love:
Most normal people accept that there are good cigars from various places in the world. ;)

The dark side has reached out and sucked another into it's charms it seems. The only problem with that is the cost is normally higher per cigar if you smoke a lot. If you only have one or two a week then who cares...go for the gusto.

Since I have switched to the darkside, I have filled 3 large humis and my cooler just arrived yesterday. :p

moki said:
macupdale said:
I've been smoking mostly cubans for about a year now,  I still find that I can, and do enjoy non cubans.  I love the SG Fuente line, just about all Padrons, Aged Don Carlos, Ashton Maduro #60, and my favorite 858's. :love:
Most normal people accept that there are good cigars from various places in the world. ;)
Good luck finding normal people here :p :D :D :D
The only problem with that is the cost is normally higher per cigar if you smoke a lot.
Larry, you'd be surprised. I can smoke MM Havanas as "dalies" cheaper than most domestic dalies. Now granted, there are many seconds, bundles, specials, etc. of domestics that can be had for less than $2.00 per stick but I've found moe often than not, I don't like them.

I very much like the following MM Havanas:
Quintero
Jose Piedra
La Flor de Cano

There are lots of others that I'm going to have to try sometime soon ;)

I too admit that the N/C's sometimes are bland compared to my C's, but every once in a while I do switch to the PAM's and Fuente's for some alternate variety. Even though right now I'm smoking a Monte 1 and LOVING IT!