• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been Bombed! is this an act I should report?

N8NOE

Hi All;
Just got the Mail today and it appears I have been the Target of a Attack, I Been Bombed!
I'd send a picture, but with my Name and call-sign, I'm a bit too easy to find... I have been thinking of WHO
might have done this, and I'm drawing a Blank? Someone Fess up to this act of mercy! And most Off THANKS!...
Now the question is, What is the proper response to such a thing? Do I call and have this Package Removed,
(or) do I keep my mouth shut and just enjoy?.. These look real tasty, and the Smallest of the Group I have had
Many Years ago now, as I keep these bands around in a box... So, I'm lost... PLEASE let me know who, and If it's
up to me for the next one?.. I have NONE in this "Caliber" to pass along, but have a few I could!
Thanks again to whoever, I'll find you!...
Jeff

Nice!! I hope you find who committed this atrocity and offer a substantial
counter attack with guns blazing!! :laugh:

Are you sure it isn't Secret Santa?

AVB said:
Are you sure it isn't Secret Santa?
[snapback]259828[/snapback]​

OK, Come on!... Bombing Santa?...
That's just silly, cuz we all know he smokes a pipe and uses Magic Dust!...

Never thought of a Secret Santa.. I got an address, but the Name don't ring any bells (No pun intended).. I saw post's about a secret santa, I'll look there and see If I find a clue!...
(( Either Way, I'm happy!.. Very Surprising to find this today))

If you didn't sign up for Secret Santa then it wasn't Secret Santa who sent them to you. You'll just have to dig it out on your own. :cool:

For the record it's a good idea to write "CP Secret Santa" on your packages so the victim is in the know.

OK, I just read some on the Secret Santa.. NO NOTE or anything in the Box, and I looked in another post and didn't see my Call-Sign.. So I don't think this was it, But a good idea, Thanks.. I acctuall have a Phone Number that is attached to the Address the package was sent from now, So I can call?.. I'm just lost on this one.. Argggh...
Oh, Yes I have access to County Files and all the information there systems can provide me with (Kinda Cool when you need it).. But no Note or anything.. I'm going to figure this one out!.. Or someone will Fess-up to it.. Let the Guilty Party Advance and be recognized!..