• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been Bombed!

ironbyron

Someone sent me a whole slew of samples today with the message, "Enjoy your explosive BomB. Welcome to C.P. I would tell you how many samples there are but I may not have enough fingers and it's too cold to take off my socks! What really rocks is I don't have any of the ones that were sent to me.

Thanks to whomever did this, as it really brightened my day.
Byron in Owensboro, KY who now has a decision to make. Which one to try first?

Someone sent me a whole slew of samples today with the message, "Enjoy your explosive BomB. Welcome to C.P. I would tell you how many samples there are but I may not have enough fingers and it's too cold to take off my socks! What really rocks is I don't have any of the ones that were sent to me.

Thanks to whomever did this, as it really brightened my day.
Byron in Owensboro, KY who now has a decision to make. Which one to try first?

OH no they didn't! :sign:

Yup, the one thing that nobody tells you about here at CP is that you should reinforce the structure of your house and sandbag the perimeter before you post your introduction. It's a dangerous place...

Nice shooting!

- Tim

Nicely done. Enjoy the adventure of trying all that new stuff.

Well I've had a bowl of Nightcap, it was just like Maxwell House...good to the last drop. I followed that up with a large bowl of Frog Morton. I thought it might taste like chicken but it didn't! It was way better than chicken. I also liked it better than Frog Morton on the Bayou.

Byron in Owensboro, KY
Peterson and Savinelli Retailer
ironbyron@roadrunner.com

BTW, when I said somebody sent me the samples I should have added anonymously. There was a return address but it was blacked out. I hope they come forth so I can thank them properly.

Byron in Owensboro, KY

There's so many great people on this site.

Well I've had a bowl of Nightcap, it was just like Maxwell House...good to the last drop. I followed that up with a large bowl of Frog Morton. I thought it might taste like chicken but it didn't! It was way better than chicken. I also liked it better than Frog Morton on the Bayou.

Byron in Owensboro, KY
Peterson and Savinelli Retailer
ironbyron@roadrunner.com
Which frog morton blend did you get?I just bought on the town and i think it's great. I have not yet had nightcap, how was it?

Yup, the one thing that nobody tells you about here at CP is that you should reinforce the structure of your house and sandbag the perimeter before you post your introduction. It's a dangerous place...

Nice shooting!

- Tim

People dont usually send bombs to Canada so I didnt have to worry :whistling:

I thoroughly enjoyed the Nightcap. I don't know enough yet about Latakia and Perique to speak of their qualities in this blend, but I loved it. It did have a bit of tongue burn though.
The Frog just said Frog Morton. It was way milder than the Nightcap. That may have been different if I hadn't of just smoked the Nightcap right before it.

BTW, if I said that more than one person was responsible in sending the baccy bomb to me, would I be right? Group effort? If so thanks to all of you.

Byron in Owensboro, KY

I thoroughly enjoyed the Nightcap. I don't know enough yet about Latakia and Perique to speak of their qualities in this blend, but I loved it. It did have a bit of tongue burn though.
The Frog just said Frog Morton. It was way milder than the Nightcap. That may have been different if I hadn't of just smoked the Nightcap right before it.

BTW, if I said that more than one person was responsible in sending the baccy bomb to me, would I be right? Group effort? If so thanks to all of you.

Byron in Owensboro, KY

Frog Morton is quite a bit milder than Nightcap. Nightcap is a pretty "full" blend.

Congratulations on receiving some fine tobacco. :)

ts the season and Google made it way so easy to find your addy :whistling:

I could have sent it to your store but thought it best to send it to your home. Enjoy and just pass it on some day as I I have to you. Oh and it wasn't a group effort. It was just me. Hohoho! Of course you still don't know me Ha Ha Ha!