• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been Homeowner HACKED

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
So the new Condo is nice. Absolutely love being here. And as always my Honey has a ton of things she needs done. Luckily I've built 2 homes previously and most of her projects are simple. So Sandy wants to add a Over the Range Microwave. No biggie. She orders it and it comes Yesterday. I read all the instructions and start to take off the 'El-Cheapo' over the range hood someone installed. I pull the thing out and this is what I see.

I cant believe someone would have to go to this length to try and fish an electrical connection in a wall....
Damn Homeowner Hackers..

AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA..

I'm still crackin up.

If you look at the pics you'll see in the center where there is still an inch or so of sheetrock. The guy had to stop there because he hit a stud..and then proceeded to hack the next section and the next..

Hey heres a clue...Hire an electrican..

art
**edit for spell

stove001.jpg

stove002.jpg

Now thats funny. I am no professional, but am at least more of a courteous hacker. :) I clean up and try to make it all look nice before putting it back together!

Don

Now thats funny. I am no professional, but am at least more of a courteous hacker. :) I clean up and try to make it all look nice before putting it back together!

Don

That center hole is big enough to stick both arms in..

AHAHAHAHAH

Ok now I am afraid to start working on my condo!!

I'm allergic to tools but I think I could have done better than that.... :laugh:

That's a real PRO-FESH-E-NAL yob! I like the connection too, that should be safe right?!?!? :laugh: :whistling:

I have secured the connection for now. Its funny...Both wirenuts are for the wrong guage wire...The Orange one is for smaller stuff and fell off and the Yell is for larger guage and it just about fell off in my hands too...

LOL, that sucks!!! I am glad you are a handy man, Sandy owes you. :laugh:

OK...I admit it....it was me that hacked the hole in your condo. I never thought anyone would ever find out. I'm so sorry.

If whoever did that had just gone a little bigger, you would have already had an oven to cover up the hole....