• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1

Cigar2003

Wrapper: Nicaraguan Sungrown Corojo
Filler: Nicaragua
Size: Robusto (5 x 52)
Strength: Medium-Full
Price: $8.50 (May vary in some states with higher tobacco tax)

The appearance on this cigar was oily and veiny. The construction looks good. Pre-light I got a sense of woody, sweetness, and roasted coffee. Upon lighting this cigar I really tasted the roasted coffee with a hint of spice. Upon getting off the "foot" of the cigar the woody and sweetness flavor came to life. It complimented the roasted coffee notes quite well. Close to halfway through the cigar the sweetness started to fade while the spice took its place. The woody flavor was the dominant flavor at this point. So far I am very pleased with this cigar. About two thirds of the way through the cigar a nice nutty flavor started to show itself and it was mixing well with the woody and coffee notes. Towards the end some cocoa notes started to come through. The finish was nice. The draw was excellent and the burn was even the entire time. I would buy this cigar again. I did like this cigar very much.

Buy This Again? Yes
Recommend? Yes