• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JAEWing

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
I just wanted to Publicly say that JAEWing was a top-notch Cigar Gentlemen. In the pass we are both in hosted by Blue Dragon he noticed I was interested in the Carlos Torano 1916. He sent me a CT1916 along with two other nice smokes on the premise that he did not want to chance it not making it too me in my turn on the PASS.

JAEWing,

Thank you and WATCH OUT!!! :whistling: ???

DevilsMilk said:
I just wanted to Publicly say that JAEWing was a top-notch Cigar Gentlemen. In the pass we are both in hosted by Blue Dragon he noticed I was interested in the Carlos Torano 1916. He sent me a CT1916 along with two other nice smokes on the premise that he did not want to chance it not making it too me in my turn on the PASS.

JAEWing,

[snapback]210999[/snapback]​
JAEWing you ROCK!! I didn't think that cigar was going to make it all the way to you, especially when BGarv3 was thinking about it as one of his takes. LMK what you think of the CT1916 after you smoke it. ..... As a complete aside ... I smoked my very first Opux X Fuente Fuente last night out on a boat on lake washington. Very nice, Very nice!!! :love:

- C

DevilsMilk said:

JAEWing,

I think the newbie "Gets It". :thumbs:

Blue Dragon said:
DevilsMilk said:

JAEWing,

JAEWing you ROCK!! I didn't think that cigar was going to make it all the way to you, especially when BGarv3 was thinking about it as one of his takes. LMK what you think of the CT1916 after you smoke it. ..... As a complete aside ... I smoked my very first Opux X Fuente Fuente last night out on a boat on lake washington. Very nice, Very nice!!! :love:

- C
[snapback]211061[/snapback]​

Yeah Yeah Rub it in Blue :)

Blue Dragon said:
DevilsMilk said:
I just wanted to Publicly say that JAEWing was a top-notch Cigar Gentlemen. In the  pass we are both in hosted by Blue Dragon he noticed I was interested in the Carlos Torano 1916. He sent me a CT1916 along with two other nice smokes on the premise that he did not want to chance it not making it too me in my turn on the PASS.

JAEWing,

Thank you and WATCH OUT!!!  :whistling:  ???

- C

WTG JAEwing, I was going to grab it in the pass but after it was pointed out that DM was eyeing it up(BD made the post that it may not make it around to you and I had to go back, It was then I saw what I had forgot...it was spoken for hehehe) I let it slip for another I was coinsidering. I figured there would be other passes and times that I will run across these, like next weekend when I take a road trip :whistling: . But this is what I like about this board over the others is the true brother/sister hood that develops among the board.

On a side note, I have to give a :thumbs: BIG thumbs up :thumbs: to the guys in the mentioned pass....for a bunch of newbs and being hosted by a newb it has been running VERY smooth.

Now if only USPS would get the blasted box delivered already!

cigarsarge said:
DevilsMilk said:

JAEWing,

[snapback]211126[/snapback]​

Am I the Newbie that gets it? :0

Well Too this board I am a newbie still and we have all heard the line about smoking for years so I surely cant be a newbie!!! Well if I am a newbie than I am damn proud of it :)

DevilsMilk said:
cigarsarge said:
DevilsMilk said:
I just wanted to Publicly say that JAEWing was a top-notch Cigar Gentlemen. In the  pass we are both in hosted by Blue Dragon he noticed I was interested in the Carlos Torano 1916. He sent me a CT1916 along with two other nice smokes on the premise that he did not want to chance it not making it too me in my turn on the PASS.

JAEWing,

[snapback]211126[/snapback]​

Am I the Newbie that gets it? :0

Well Too this board I am a newbie still and we have all heard the line about smoking for years so I surely cant be a newbie!!! Well if I am a newbie than I am damn proud of it :)
[snapback]211133[/snapback]​

JAEWing "Gets It". Sending out cigars is COOL. :thumbs:

Blue Dragon said:
DevilsMilk said:

JAEWing,

- C

Way to go JAEWing. You are a good guy and I'm glad I was able to do a pass with you.
Very nice indeed Blue Dragon, those Fuente Fuente are my favorite Opus, sounds like you had a great atmosphere to smoke one in. If you haven't had an Anejo yet you will have to try one of those as well.

Just to let all you know he is on vacation this week. That's why he hasn't responded.

And he is a good guy. :thumbs:

Yeah I knew he was on Vacation. I have spoken with him just recently. Thanks for the heads up still.