• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jAVERDE Coffee Co.

Okay, all I have to ask is, this guy is a master roaster after 1.5 years of roasting? Good for them for starting up a successful business, who knows if their coffee is any good though. I'll stick to my company's stuff as well as my own homeroast :)

Yes, exactly, who knows? I know there are a few guys from around Knoxville here who may have a clue.

-Mark

Here's a review that someone post about their coffee:
"lemme get this straight

these guys feel guilty because their coffee beans come from plantations where thousands and thousands of acres of mature tropical forest are cleared (read: destroyed forever) so that coffee drinkers can get their fix.

feeling guilty, they are throwing pennies at a group that runs around planting seedlings somewhere else. sorry, this is not fixing the problem you are perpetuating guys. take your white capitalist guilt and do something productive with it.

shame on KNS for facilitating such feeble emotional garbage."

Give them a try, you might just find something there that you really like. It's always good to support the "local guys" first. If you don't car for any of their offerings, give me a call, I'll hook you up!

Here's a review that someone post about their coffee:
"lemme get this straight

these guys feel guilty because their coffee beans come from plantations where thousands and thousands of acres of mature tropical forest are cleared (read: destroyed forever) so that coffee drinkers can get their fix.

feeling guilty, they are throwing pennies at a group that runs around planting seedlings somewhere else. sorry, this is not fixing the problem you are perpetuating guys. take your white capitalist guilt and do something productive with it.

shame on KNS for facilitating such feeble emotional garbage."

Give them a try, you might just find something there that you really like. It's always good to support the "local guys" first. If you don't car for any of their offerings, give me a call, I'll hook you up!

I hope you didn't get that review from the KNS comments section because that review, in my eyes, would be rendered almost entirely worthless.

-Mark