• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JC Newman Co.

KChiefsfan

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am posting this about a week later than I wanted to, but I wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had with the JC Newman Co. Although I can not post the specific problem I had encountered with a JC Newman product, I can post about their wonderful customer service. My problem was resolved immediately and above and beyond my expectations. The lady that helped me was named Mizell and what a wonderful person to talk to. For those who do not know, JC Newman Co. is Arturo Fuente/Diamond Crown, etc. Although I tend to lean more towards Don Pepin cigars, I will definitely be purchasing a lot more Arturo Fuente/Diamond Crown products to support such a wonderful business. Thank you everyone at JC Newman Co. for caring and treating people well.

Sincerely,

Steven

Any reason you can't post the specific problem? I can assure you that people won't get upset. People are very honest about cigar experiences, both good and bad. I've seen just about every cigar maker criticized and praised, sometimes for the same cigar! It's good to hear that they took care of you, whatever the problem was.

Any reason you can't post the specific problem? I can assure you that people won't get upset. People are very honest about cigar experiences, both good and bad. I've seen just about every cigar maker criticized and praised, sometimes for the same cigar! It's good to hear that they took care of you, whatever the problem was.

As much as I would like to post the specific issue, it is unfortunate that although there are many "good people" out there, there are also quite a few not so good. Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying there are any "bad people" on Cigar Pass, everyone I have encountered here has been friendly and honest. Although I am not a member of "Puff.com", I have done Google searches before and been directed to both Puff.com and CigarPass, so I know that this information can get to people outside of the community. If I were to post the specifics, JC Newman Co. would be fielding quite a few phone calls of people trying to take advantage of their company. Believe me, I want to tell the whole world what happened, but out of respect to JC Newman Co., I think it is in the best interest not to discuss specifics.

Thanks for the explanation, I'll trust your judgement. I just didn't want you to feel like you can't be honest about cigars and experiences with vendors and makers.

Nice to hear this, but to those of us who are familiar with J.C. Newman and the Fuentes, this is nothing new. Top notch people who run a top-notch company.

If you couldn't post the specific issue, you probably shouldn't have mentioned it. It would have been the same kudos to their customer service, without mentioning the other part.

If you couldn't post the specific issue, you probably shouldn't have mentioned it. It would have been the same kudos to their customer service, without mentioning the other part.

This. Otherwise it's pointless.