• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JLP Cazadores in Tin?

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
I just picked up a tin of JLP from a vendor. I saw it on the site and thought it looked pretty cool. Has anyone else seen this? I'll try and snap a pic in the morning. It is kind of neat. They are packed loose in the tin with foam between the head and top of the lid. There is a small plastic and foam style round humidifier on the lid.

They are cool, but be weary. The foam holds in a lot of moisture, so make sure it doesn't have mold or mildew signs on it.

I just picked up a tin of JLP from a vendor. I saw it on the site and thought it looked pretty cool. Has anyone else seen this? I'll try and snap a pic in the morning. It is kind of neat. They are packed loose in the tin with foam between the head and top of the lid. There is a small plastic and foam style round humidifier on the lid.
I've seen both the JLP and Quinteros tins at other local places. The thing that I'm wondering is if the cigars are any different than the ones in cardboard (JLP) or bundled (Quints)? I don't want to pay $10 extra just for a tin - but if the cigars are somehow different, that's another story. Obviously the tin (with a dry sponge and in a humi) is much better for aging than the cardboard packs, but that's what old spaghetti sauce jars are for :D .

BTW, if it is the vendor that I'm thinking of, then I hope that you were satisfied!

Reading this thread got me looking and I ended up ordering 50 of the cremas and got five free for around 75 bucks...Great smokes for the price. :thumbs:

I've seen both the JLP and Quinteros tins at other local places. The thing that I'm wondering is if the cigars are any different than the ones in cardboard (JLP) or bundled (Quints)? I don't want to pay $10 extra just for a tin - but if the cigars are somehow different, that's another story. Obviously the tin (with a dry sponge and in a humi) is much better for aging than the cardboard packs, but that's what old spaghetti sauce jars are for :D .

BTW, if it is the vendor that I'm thinking of, then I hope that you were satisfied!

It was what you are thinking of. Very excited about the whole local shipping thing, and very satisfied.