• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JO cigars

Magnaflux777

Merry Christmas to all,
Wanted to stop in and say that the cigars ive gotten from John have been absolutely amazing. Ive smoke cigars since 2010 and Cubans since about 2014. The cigars John has are some of the best smoking and tasting cigars ive ever had. As another posted stated the Ambar was something special as it had a lot of oil pockets and the burn and draw were the best. I will still buy some regular production Cuban cigars however im more than satisfied with what JO has to offer. Was lucky enough to grab a few Victorias a while back and they have some very amazing flavors and its hard not to make those an everyday smoke. And if any of you like a sweet smelling cigar i just got a bundle of the LC Churchill last week and they smell like honeysuckle no joke. I told a friend that and he thought i was joking but after he smelled it he agreed. Will be having one tonight whilst visiting our daughter and her family in Dallas. I will do a few reviews on the ones ive smoked recently sometime tonight as they are definitely worth the time and a great review.
Hope all of you and your family have a wonderful and safe Christmas and that each of you are in good health. Ive learned much from the knowledge you folks have and thank you for all your contribution. I hope the new year brings each one of you good health, good times with family and good Cuban cigars. Take care.
Magnaflux

Good to hear from you, Frank! Tell the gang at YRMC I say, Hello! 😎