• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JO E2 Gran Reserva

Magnaflux777

Hello Folks,
Wanted to give a short review of the Gran Reserva bought from JO just before Christmas. Took 2 on xmas vacation to see grandkids... Only wanted to smoke one the first night we were there but ended up smoking both as they were fantastic.The flavors that came through for me were hints of sweet chocolate, nuts and some type of berry taste, and also some light spice... I couldnt figure out what type of berry taste it was but is was a tasty little treat. The construction on the Gran Reserva was top notch with a great burn and some thick creamy smoke. And this is what I call a soft roll where the cigar is quite spongy when squeezed. Overall the Gran Reserva is an amazing cigar and if any more of these are offered, grab some as you will not want to miss smoking such a tasty, well burning cigar.
I know there is a forum for reviews and if mods would prefer me to post them there i understand, however if posting some reviews for JO cigars is ok I will post them here. I hope everyones new year has started out great and that the year gives you plenty of Cubans to smoke and good health to enjoy them. Take care.
Magnaflux