• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JO Victoria/55th Anniversario

Magnaflux777

Bought a bundle of Victoria a few months back and this past Friday night I decided to go walk around the square uptown and have my first Victoria (after they have set for several months) along with a coffee. The Victoria is an amazingly great cigar and one of the absolute best ive ever had. The tastes varied from Oak, barnyard, spice, leather, and a chocolate taste that wasnt dark chocolate or sweet chocolate, its somewhere in the middle and hard to describe along with a few hints of honey. The quality construction and burn on this cigar shows the talent of the Torcedor that rolled it. The draw was perfect and with minimal draw came a lot of thick creamy smoke that smelled fantastic and rolled off the tongue like warm molasses. It took me almost an hour and a half to smoke this because in my opinion this is one of those cigars you try to go as slow as possible and savor each and every puff because its just that good. As good as these are now I can only imagine how the tastes will evolve over time. Tis yet another JO cigar that is just amazing and makes for a nice evening. The next Victoria I smoke will be paired with a glass of Woodford Reserve and I cant wait to see how they pair together. For anyone looking for something different that will bring you a lot of enjoyment and tickle your taste buds give the Vitoria/55th Anniversario a try as you wont be disappointed. Enjoy your Cubans in good health folks.
Magnaflux