• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Job's in Cigars.

nicktressler

" I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a goo
Having passion for something seems to make work seem like play and one thing I am passionate about is Cigars. Does anyone know how you would get a job in Cigars? Say as a Sales Rep for a manufacturer ? I currently work in sales... and man I would love going to work everyday if I got to talk about cigars all day long. Any info would be appreciated as I have been unsuccessful in finding a monster.com type website dedicated to Cigars. haha. Thanks Guys,

Nick

Send a PM to MrMaduro. Maybe he'd want to start enterprising???

Having passion for something seems to make work seem like play and one thing I am passionate about is Cigars. Does anyone know how you would get a job in Cigars? Say as a Sales Rep for a manufacturer ? I currently work in sales... and man I would love going to work everyday if I got to talk about cigars all day long. Any info would be appreciated as I have been unsuccessful in finding a monster.com type website dedicated to Cigars. haha. Thanks Guys,

Nick

PM Sent

I'm interested in the same thing, and all the advice I have gotten is to talk to reps, and talk to people at B&M's and basically make it known that you are looking, That's what I'm trying to do.