• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joe's Jambalaya

jcv63

First up:

Gurkha Beast
10 Cigars
Size: 6.5 x 58
Wrapper: Costa Rica Maduro
Body: Medium-Full
JOE CIGAR PRICE:
$49.99

I love good jambalaya.

but I'm not seeing... anything

:sign:

edit

haha there it is.

isnt there a thread dedicated to joe? woot woot!

Don Pepin Garcia
Vegas Cubanas Generosos
10 Cigars (51% savings!)

Size: 6.0 x 50
Wrapper: Habano Rosado
Body: Medium
JOE CIGAR PRICE:
$34.99
MSRP: ($70.84)

Joe’s now directing his focus towards one of Don ‘Pepin’ Garcia’s first blends, the Vegas Cubanas. Naturally, Joe’s also dishing out a deep discount for your cigar-burnin’ pleasure. Behold this flavorful blend. Pepin chose a beautiful Habano Rosado Claro wrapper that’s light-brown in color and teeming with flavor. Beneath this leaf you will find his tolken Cuban-seed Corojo long-leaf tobaccos grown in Nicaragua. Expect a balanced bouquet of earth and leather complemented by the spicy goodness you’ve come to love. Best of all, Senor Joe's price of just $3.49 per cigar plus free standard ground shipping.

Free Standard shipping on your whole order when you buy Joe's daily deal!

Not a bad price on these if you're lookin' an everyday stick to enjoy while barbequing or hanging out on the back deck....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You'll find an extreme variance in opinion when it comes to Gurkhas. I happened to be one of those who really likes a bunch of different Gurhkas - including the Beast. However, you'll get somebody else on here that thinks it's crap. One thing's for sure - never, never, ever pay retail money for them. They're available online at deep, deep discount - which is about where they should probably be priced to begin with. Most Gurkhas - at sub $5 - are a decent value. The same sticks in a retail environment can fetch over $20 each...which is WAY overpriced for what they are.

Right now....

Padilla Habano Burberry Perfecto
10 Cigars (47% savings!)

Size: 6.0 x 52
Wrapper: Habano / Conn. / Broadleaf

Has anyone ever tried these?

Right now....

10 Cigars (47% savings!)

I had to talk myself out of ordering them just for how they looked, I figured they're more a gimmick than a good smoke, hope I was right.

Right now....

10 Cigars (47% savings!)

I had to talk myself out of ordering them just for how they looked, I figured they're more a gimmick than a good smoke, hope I was right.

I hope you're wrong! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right now....

10 Cigars (47% savings!)

I hope you're wrong! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

me too :sign: :whistling:

Right now....

10 Cigars (47% savings!)

These are not a bad smoke at all really. I was skeptical on them till I got a few in a sampler set from Cbid. Probably my fav out of the lineup really.Too bad I missed these...

Anyone wanna lose a 5er of those perfectos?!?!?! Padilla is one of my favorite brands right now! And I can't believe I missed that!
Chris