• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

John T's Cigars?

Hollandpugh

So i am thinking back to what my favorite cigar to date had been. Note that i am a newbie and have really only smoke Acids due to they were popular with my uncle who let me smoke with him. haha. Now that im 18 i want to expand my own taste after having a recent acid that tasted like hell.

My favorite cigar to date has been a Cafe Ole Carmel. A crowd pleaser actually, with a honey rum dipped tip on it.

I know that these cigar are flavored pipe tobacco cigars, but they are actually very very tastey and the fragrance from burning them are amazing. Give them a chance.

I called my local John T shop at my local mall and they will sell me a box of 20 cigars for approximately 72.00 for a box of 20. This seems a bit pricey for me, but i want to know if anyone knows anything more about this company or ordering a box from a different dealer online perhaps. Thanks!

I vaguely remember having one of the John T's once. It smelled (in my best Spongebob voice) AMAZING!!! But beyond that, I didn't pay attention to the smoke (as I was a NOOB).

IMHO though, smoke what you like. Like what you smoke.

Here, here, and here
Are cheaper than your B&M, those are from a quick Google search.

Wow i thank you for the time you spent to search those websights. i have come across two of them but the third one really attracts my attention. I think i will be ordering from them. I would suggest you pick up a carmel one CeeMmm they are absolutely amazing in taste. coming from a noobie pallate that is.