• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joose

Ketchtwenty2

CigarPass Class of '08 Valedictorian
Joose Kills

That is the last time I accept free alcohol from a strange man, wearing a sweater with epaulets, who plays Rock Band incessantly....ok maybe not.

81eef822.jpg

When it becomes illegal, Tony will become the Al Capone of Joose. Sneeds will become Bugs Moran. You heard it here first.

I remember months ago I went to a buddy's pad to watch a game. Anybody who said an exceedingly bad joke or pun had to take a shot of that vile stuff. I kept my trap shut.

Blackout in a Can? Now I know why you guys kept trying to make Tiffany drink the stuff.

She was an engineer working for the state of KS while finishing her degree at KU.

I know, it's really sad that I remember that, but unlike some of you guys I can ogle and listen at the same time.:p

I'll take a Redbull Vodka any day over that crap.
VODKA-380_899650a.jpg

And there it is! This country is banning alcoholic energy drinks, but man I just want the bartender to keep those Red Bull Vodkas coming!

Seems Ironic. ???

"If you're going to drink caffeine, drink it responsibly. If you're going to drink alcohol, drink it responsibly," said O'Brien, who has studied the drinks extensively. "But mixing them is dangerous, because you might not know when you've had too much to drink."

Don't drink coffee and drive! Huh? ???

New York has one called four locos that they just banded need to be off the shelfs by December 10. Some friends are stocking up, that stuff taste like shit :laugh: give me Henny on the rocks any day.

About time! That shit is dangerous. I've rode that dragon a few too many times. Never blacked out. I don't quite see how that's possible with the amount of stimulants in a can.

The thing that kills me about them banning these drinks is that they can't seem to ban or make illegal the K2 or Mr Nice Guy incense the kids are smoking. This stuff is putting kids in the hospital left and right. Atleast the alcohol energy drinks require you to be 21. Any kid can walk in and buy a bag of these "incense" and go burn brain cells.

The thing that kills me about them banning these drinks is that they can't seem to ban or make illegal the K2 or Mr Nice Guy incense the kids are smoking. This stuff is putting kids in the hospital left and right. Atleast the alcohol energy drinks require you to be 21. Any kid can walk in and buy a bag of these "incense" and go burn brain cells.

These substances are illegal here. They're pushing for a state wide ban in the next legislative session.

Should be a federal ban... From what i hear this stuff is worse then smoking real pot.

Should be a federal ban... From what i hear this stuff is worse then smoking real pot.

Depending who you ask, so is tobacco. :whistling:

I'd prefer to see the states take care of stuff like this. The feds are too deep into my life as it is. However, that's likely a discussion we shouldn't really get into here at CP. :)