• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jose Piedra beetled up?!?

KeyserSoze

How'd these lil fuggers get through the machines is beyond me. Here I thought the risk of a beetles on a machine made would be alot less..... WRONG.

Yikes, I have a sealed bundle of Cazadores that I better go check on.

My first receipt of JLP came in w/beetle holes. Got 'em replaced thank goodness. Sorry to see those gettin eatin

Did you move the bands? Do those holes in the bands correspond to the same holes in the cigars? That sucks. Sorry to hear.

Did you move the bands? Do those holes in the bands correspond to the same holes in the cigars? That sucks. Sorry to hear.

Yup, I slid the bands down. Munched right through them. I have a feeling it could have been done in transit. The bag had aton of droppings on the outside of the box and I only found these 3 with holes. A week in 80* and a long 4th of july weekend in some usps warehouse probably didn't help.

At least you aren't losing a large amount of money with beetle infested Piedras. Still, beetles suck. Sorry to hear.

Thanks for the reminder....:thumbs:

It's been such an unseasonably cool Summer so far here in the North East that we tend to forget the risk of shipping in the heat.

On another note, I guess Habanos doesn't freeze all their cigars after all...if any! Have any of our Canadian or European B/SOTL that travel to Cuba ever see these large freezers in any of these factories? Even in the DR, Nicaragua, or Honduras. Just curious.

Are these the size that comes in that tin or the regular 5x5 boxes?