• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion

Peter_K

I was buying some cigars from a friendly online retailer (lacigar) and learned that they received some of these beauties. As a fan of the Antano, I was ready to try this variation. They were kind enough to send me a freebe.

The cigar I smoked was about 6 X 50, probably a toro. Well made without any signficant veins in the wrapper. Clipped this stick and put the torch to it. Lit evenly and stayed that way to the the last inch when I put it out.

Not a strong as the Antano but still a nicotine buzz. It had a sweet taste at the beginning, turning spicy mid way. The ash was very firm, light grey.

All in all a nice experience. This cigar is a winner and I will likely buy more in the future.

Peter

Looking forward to trying these. Have a sampler that should be arriving Friday.

Smoked a Torp last night .Sweet and tangy at first then spicy to the end. Did not get harsh or bitter at the end,very consistant .I will try the others in my sampler as time goes by as they are a good smoke,but I will continue to stock the 1970 and smoke these as I do now.If I am going to go for the gusto why go short.Buzz Buzz. Dave

Finally smoked one of the churchills this morning.

Good construction with no veins. Tightly packed with no soft spots. Good draw with plenty of smoke. Nice full flavor without the nic. kick that the Antanos have. Even burn the entire length with no touch-ups needed. Went great with my morning coffee.

I still like the Antanos better, but JdN has another winner here. :thumbs: