• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joya de Nicaragua

Renefatdude

The Flying Dutchman
Hello I live in Holland (Europe) I have asked my sister who works in The USA for a few weeks to bring my back a box of Joya de Nicaragua Antanas churchills and a box of Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Churchills, good choice? Maybe something else?
The reason of these cigars is that they are not available in my country.

Cheers Rene

I like all cigars made by JDN. I smoked them for years, and they were always inexpensive. I consider them to be a good value.
They are full bodied cigars with the Antano being more powerful than the Celebration. I like the flavor of the Antano more than the Celebration, but I would say that the Celebration is more balanced strictly from a body / flavor perspective.
JR has a special running on the regular line, and the Serie C, this weekend. I probably smoked the regular line maduros for ten years. Always was a dependable smoke. I often consider getting some more,

The JdN's are in my regular line up as well. The Antanos are for sure the strongest of the line,,,,full stomach smoke for me,,,always.

I like the commas, ashauler :thumbs:.

I actually haven't had a cigar from this line, but if monk likes it I'll definitely check it out.

edit:
Changed my post around a little

I like em, tad on the strong side but nothing like the Double Ligero.

My dad swears by em, but I gotta agree that they are an awesome smoke

Thanks for the information, now I wait till my sister gets back home next Saturday.

Thx Rene

Yeah, good selections. These are nice strong smokes with a great flavor. :) Enjoy 'em!

I have a box of the Celebracion torpedos in the humi. These are awesome with out age, but transform into one hellava smoke with some age on them. :love:

I haven't tried any of the Celebracion line yet but the Antano's are damn good smokes for the money. Just recently got a box of lanceros and they're smoking nice!

The Antano 1970 is one of my go-to sticks. I always have a box around. Fantastic flavor, full body, great construction, even burn, and excellent value. The belicoso is my fave.